Walgreens
Walgreens
By Walgreens
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC

What do you like most about your closest walgreens location?

Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
7 months, 4 weeks ago
They know me by name and always make me feel special
Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
11 months, 3 weeks ago
Clean and full of products and variety.
Ursula B.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
1 year, 9 months ago
They know me on personal as well as professional level!!
Christina G.
Christina G.
1 year, 10 months ago
The people that work there are friendly and the store is very clean.
Elise S.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
They're clean!
jayla w.
jayla w.
Troup, TX
1 year, 11 months ago
That there very nice everything look good never a mess
Abigail G.
Abigail G.
1 year, 11 months ago
What i like the most about my Walgreens is the staff is so helpful. Every time I step foot into my favorite walgreens the customer service is beyond excellent. Everyone of my questions is answered. Also I love that the make up is almost always on sale.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
2 years, 5 months ago
Its only 1o minutes away and always have everything I need. They are always getting new items so its fun to look around
Nikki G.
Nikki G.
Chillicothe, OH
3 years ago
I love the photo center. It's a quick and fairly cheap way to get my photos printed and there are a lot of different ways you can print them.
Christy M.
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
3 years ago
They have great sales each week.