Walgreens
By Walgreens
Mitchell D.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert

How would you rate the friendliness of the pharmacist? I'm not talking about the technicians that ring out your prescriptions at the cash register, but the pharmacist him/herself? Would you go to him/her for an over-the-counter recommendation?

Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
6 months, 1 week ago
We have very nice pharmacists at our local Walgreens dont know about other ones.
Vicki A.
Vicki A.
Mc Gregor, TX
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I got lucky and have the BEST pharmacist. I am a real pain to deal with, lol, not on purpose. She even came in at least two different times on her day off to help me because the floating pharmacist couldn't/wouldn't help
Christina G.
Christina G.
1 year, 5 months ago
It depends on where you are, but my pharmacist is very nice and helpful when you have a question. I would go to them for a recommendation.
Elise S.
Elise S.
Edgewood, MD
1 year, 6 months ago
Depends on your location. the people near me are nice
Ursula B.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
2 years, 7 months ago
Several times the pharm has answer by any questions about refills, billing, drug interactions for myself and my child, because we both have long term illnesses! I highly recommend them any day!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
2 years, 8 months ago
They have always been very nice and helpful to me.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, most of them are really nice and will help you with any questions you have!
Erin S.
Erin S.
2 years, 11 months ago
It depends on the location. I've had great individuals, and I've had horrible ones too. The best thing is to call a manager when you have a poor experience so they can talk to them and fix it for the future!
brittney h.
brittney h.
Oklahoma city, OK
3 years ago
I've never had an issue with them. They've always been very helpful and help me understand what I need
Beautty L.
Beautty L.
3 years ago
The pharmacist always seems nice and happy to help, even though they are always rushing. I always ask them for over the counter recommendations, and they give me great advice.