BY WALGREENS

100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens product or your money back. see more...

• What do you even use this for? Is it just for diaper rash?5 Answers
Darcee M.
Long Beach, MS
When it comes to ointments like this I always choose the store brand as its always marked a few dollars cheaper than a name brand. Checking the back of the box for the list of ingredients will show that it is the same as a name brand without as fancy of a package. I don't mind saving a few bucks this way
Kenzie C.
These helped clear extreme rash wounds that appeared all over my body! This helped not only ease some pain, but help quickly heal the open wounds. I always keep this on hand in my purse and my backpack just Incase I need It.
Kristal R.
conroe, TX
I always get this because my doctor would recommend it ! I had some spots in between my legs , I believe they were fleas bite . And it is fading away I Totally recommend to everyone!!!!
Sarah K.
Keizer, OR
I preferred using this over Desitin when my babies were little. It worked just as well if not better but what’s much easier on my pocketbook coming in at just under half the price.

Very satisfied! I still keep some in my first aid kits, as well as my veterinary kits. I am definitely a repeat customer.
Lynn P.
Saucier
This is what I use when my kids get a cut or scrape. It works extremely well and is not expensive like most other products that do the same thing for more money.
Nhu D.
Anaheim, CA
I love this stuff for when I wear heels! It's supposed to be for diaper rash, but it prevents rubbing of shoes against the back of my foot. Also great for a burn. I put it on the burn I got from my curling iron and it protected the skin really well.
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
This stuff works really good on diaper rashes. I have used it on my little ones bottom when we were out d destitin and love it. Will use it more often.
Kayla B.
Theodore, AL
Great diaper rash cream for a great price. No need for the big brands this product works just fine. One of the must haves in our home.
Kalyn G.
Lafayette
I bought this for my babygirl. This product worked really well on my baby. I would recommend this product to my family and friends.
McKinzie B.
My baby obviously has a need for chafing ointment and this is one of the ones I use. It’s cheap and does the job.
Cassie C.
Rochester, NY
What do you even use this for? Is it just for diaper rash?