BY WALGREENS

100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens product or your money back. see more...

• What do you even use this for? Is it just for diaper rash?5 Answers
Nhu D.
Anaheim , CA
I love this stuff for when I wear heels! It's supposed to be for diaper rash, but it prevents rubbing of shoes against the back of my foot. Also great for a burn. I put it on the burn I got from my curling iron and it protected the skin really well.
Kristen M.
Marlton, NJ
This actually works really well on burns! I work in a restaurant and we always keep it on hand just in case
Teri C.
Talking Rock, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using the Walgreens products and for the price they are just as good as the name brands
Nicki G.
I use this on cuts and burns. It works and cheaper than the other brands. Definitely a must have
Kristy B.
Wellness Guru Expert
This works wonders on diaper rash! Anytime my little guy gets one we use zinc oxide and it clears it up with a day!
Mk J.
A diaper rash cream, just a drug store brand! Cheaper and the same ingredients!
Johanise V.
Casselberry, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Lo mejor q existe para el rash de pañal es super efrctivo einclusibe a mi me funciono mejor q el desitine
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
This stuff works really good on diaper rashes. I have used it on my little ones bottom when we were out d destitin and love it. Will use it more often.
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
What do you even use this for? Is it just for diaper rash?