Walgreens Zinc Lozenges Cherry

by Walgreens

Well at Walgreens Non-Drowsy Zinc Lozenges Zinc Gluconate Homeopathic Cherry Flavor Kosher Certified Gluten-Free No artificial colors or preservatives. ;

Is the ingredients good for you? Any side effects?
Start your review of Walgreens Zinc Lozenges Cherry!
Lindsay J.
Saint Cloud, MN
These taste ok but after a while taste horrible. I know it’s not supposed to taste good since it’s zinc and medicine so it’s worth the benefits . I feel like they did help kick the cold faster. Walgreens Zinc Lozenges Cherry #lovewalgreens
Alejandra L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Excelente producto para aliviar el dolor de garganta. Tiene efecto analgésico y sabor agradable
Mariya  O.
Knoxville, TN
One of my to go to when having sore throat. Always have some in my purse . Live the taste too. Never tried others
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
This are good and taste great. This is a good product and good price. Helps sooth tour throat and comtrokls your cough.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
Great price and value for this product. You can trust this brand. Always works great. I’ll try to keep this on hand at all times
@angeloel A.
Batavia, OH
I like using this medicine when I'm sick because the taste does not make you want to puke and the smell is also not bad.
Kari R.
Charlotte, NC
I honestly hate the way these make my mouth feel and I also lost my sense of taste for about 2 days. But, if you can get past that, then they did help.
Audrey D.
i always try to go for the walgreens brand of things because they are affordable and are super reliable. they definitely work.
Miriam M.
Salem, OR
1,332 reviews
Amazing its helps alot when its giving that cold that you are just getting and receation
Stephanie  B.
Sebastopol, CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I had that zinc lozenges when I came down with pneumonia recently. They were effective and the best part is you only need 1 every 4 hours!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...