Walgreens Zinc Cold Therapy Quick Dissolving Tablets uploaded by C G.

BY WALGREENS

Reduces Severity of Cold Symptoms*. Take At the First Sign of a Cold. Melts in your mouth. Non-drowsy. Homeopathic. Gluten free *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Kaila D.
Royal Oak
Really great during sickness. I highly recommend to give you the boost you need. Helps a sore throat
Victoria L.
Shellman Bluff
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this at Walgreens when I was sick with a cold virus. It is great at fighting bugs that make us sick. Comparable to leading brands.
Yesenia T.
It’s a good product just make sure to drink lots of water and don’t over due it .like any medicine it has the pros and cons. I like the dissolve one better if you don’t like taking medicine. Just always ask your doctor
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Walgreens Zinc Cold Therapy Quick Dissolving Tablets are meant to dissolve on your tongue, not be added to water or chewed. If you do this correctly you won't be left with any awful after taste. These work quickly and can help stop a cold in the beginning stages.
Jorge  T.
Long Beach, CA
This is a homeopathic medication. It's compared to the zicam rapidmelts. I think overall the price is good and also helped me keep my strength up with combination of other medication. I try not to take so much medication and natural helps also.
Amber F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Zinc is my go to whenever I start to feel under the weather. Walgreens brand makes a very affordable zinc tablet for all. As always zinc knocks those bad germs out of the park. I always have these on stand by and make sure to keep them on hand.
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
Not a fan of this product - it’s not for everyone depending on their taste buds and what they like
Krista K.
North Bend
Can’t say for sure that these “work”, but they definitely taste good and my hubby and I use them a ton during cold and flu season! Convenient to throw in your purse and go or in your suitcase when traveling.
Tremaine P.
Cicero
I buy these in the winter time it helps me keep the sink in the system when I catch a cold and is very helpful
Rachel L.
San Francisco
I always go to zinc when I feel a cold coming on, and the brand name items can be a little pricey. At the first sign of a cold, I take one of these and i really believe that it cuts down the length by at least a day.. maybe its psychological, but I think it works!!