Walgreens Zinc Cold Therapy Quick Dissolving Tablets uploaded by C G.

BY WALGREENS #88 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Reduces Severity of Cold Symptoms*. Take At the First Sign of a Cold. Melts in your mouth. Non-drowsy. Homeopathic. Gluten free *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Dareen T.
germantown
I loved it i was sick a few weeks ago and I took this and it helped sooo much and like all medicines it wasn’t that great of a flavor but it helped with my cold and I’m just happy that I don’t have a runny nose anymore.
Mary W.
This site doesn’t have a place to click on it to purchase it.
is it a scam??? Also they say they don’t really have it in there stock????
Amanda A.
Brandon, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great at stopping a cold before it starts. Use this at the onset of your symptoms and you'll start feeling better in no time.
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
This medication has been extremely helpful in combination with water and echinacea in prevent and stopping illness. They don’t taste the best but they sure do work well, especially for the price! I would buy again
Amber S.
These cold drops work amazing. I compare them to coldeeze and they work just as well without the big price tag
Catherine K.
Owensboro , KY
The taste of these are terrible. Every time I try to take them, I usually can’t keep these down because of the taste. I know other people that swear by these to help with colds and strengthening your immune system. If you can get past the taste than you should try these.
Yesenia T.
It’s a good product just make sure to drink lots of water and don’t over due it .like any medicine it has the pros and cons. I like the dissolve one better if you don’t like taking medicine. Just always ask your doctor
Christina F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go to remedy for a cold that's a brewing. Im a teacher and surrounded by germs. It seems to work Great! I haven't been sick with a flu or cold in years since I started using this product. It has an orange flavor and dissolves quickly. I also give it to my kids.
Yvonne V.
Fresno, CA
Comparable to zicam. I take this as soon as I feel a cold coming on and it cuts the sick time in half!
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Not a fan of this product - it’s not for everyone depending on their taste buds and what they like