Walgreens Zinc Cold Therapy Quick Dissolving Tablets uploaded by C G.

BY WALGREENS #50 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Reduces Severity of Cold Symptoms*. Take At the First Sign of a Cold. Melts in your mouth. Non-drowsy. Homeopathic. Gluten free *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Amanda A.
Brandon, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Works great at stopping a cold before it starts. Use this at the onset of your symptoms and you'll start feeling better in no time.
Andrea C.
El Paso, TX
The orange ones don’t taste terrible, they are way cheaper than brand name, and I felt like they helped out my symptoms when I felt a cold coming.
Latonya S.
I always keep me some zinc in my house especially in the winter time as soon as I start to feel bad I take it
Maranda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Kids are great for when you have a cold especially when it's in its first few days because it helps get rid of it
maria p.
yes indeed Walgreens Zinc Cold Therapy Quick Dissolving tablets work like a charm. I had to use this product last year because my friend was in the hospital alot. After taking for 2 days I was up and running.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Walgreens Zinc Cold Therapy Quick Dissolving Tablets are meant to dissolve on your tongue, not be added to water or chewed. If you do this correctly you won't be left with any awful after taste. These work quickly and can help stop a cold in the beginning stages.
Amber F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Zinc is my go to whenever I start to feel under the weather. Walgreens brand makes a very affordable zinc tablet for all. As always zinc knocks those bad germs out of the park. I always have these on stand by and make sure to keep them on hand.
Jorge  T.
Long Beach, CA
This is a homeopathic medication. It's compared to the zicam rapidmelts. I think overall the price is good and also helped me keep my strength up with combination of other medication. I try not to take so much medication and natural helps also.
Candace R.
This was my first time using this product and I did find it effective. I did feel it more so masked my symptoms then healed them and had to take quite often every 3 hours and it's a bit pricey to go through it that fast. I'll likely try other remedies next time.
Tremaine P.
Cicero
I buy these in the winter time it helps me keep the sink in the system when I catch a cold and is very helpful