Walgreens Zinc Cold Therapy Quick Dissolving Tablets uploaded by C G.

BY WALGREENS #39 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Reduces Severity of Cold Symptoms*. Take At the First Sign of a Cold. Melts in your mouth. Non-drowsy. Homeopathic. Gluten free *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Mikael U.
Texarkana
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolute useless. Especially if you need REALLY cold. Don't bother. Over priced. Doesn't work. The ones in other brands at other stores are just as bad.
Mary W.
This site doesn’t have a place to click on it to purchase it.
is it a scam??? Also they say they don’t really have it in there stock????
Sammi S.
Rockford , IL
Not a fan of this product - it’s not for everyone depending on their taste buds and what they like
Karsyn A.
Ludington
These are okay. They work well if you stick with them. They take awhile to dissolve and flavor is not very good. Price is reasonable. Ive used one time and havent gone back to them yet.
Candace R.
Rochester, NY
This was my first time using this product and I did find it effective. I did feel it more so masked my symptoms then healed them and had to take quite often every 3 hours and it's a bit pricey to go through it that fast. I'll likely try other remedies next time.
laura I.
Glendale
Great to help fight off the flu 😷 Got it at Walgreens pharmacy open 24hours a day I used it 3 times a day
Catherine K.
Owensboro , KY
The taste of these are terrible. Every time I try to take them, I usually can’t keep these down because of the taste. I know other people that swear by these to help with colds and strengthening your immune system. If you can get past the taste than you should try these.
Yesenia T.
It’s a good product just make sure to drink lots of water and don’t over due it .like any medicine it has the pros and cons. I like the dissolve one better if you don’t like taking medicine. Just always ask your doctor
Maren G.
Louisville, KY
These are just like the competitor brand for a fraction of the price. They are my go-to when I feel a sniffle or throat tickle coming on...
Tremaine P.
Cicero
I buy these in the winter time it helps me keep the sink in the system when I catch a cold and is very helpful