Walgreens Zinc Cold Therapy Quick Dissolving Tablets

by Walgreens

Reduces Severity of Cold Symptoms*. Take At the First Sign of a Cold. Melts in your mouth. Non-drowsy. Homeopathic. Gluten free *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Walgreens Zinc Cold Therapy Quick Dissolving Tablets!
Bowling Green, KY
The taste of these are terrible. Every time I try to take them, I usually can’t keep these down because of the taste. I know other people that swear by these to help with colds and strengthening your immune system. If you can get past the taste than you should try these.
Brooklyn, NY
I always go to zinc when I feel a cold coming on, and the brand name items can be a little pricey. At the first sign of a cold, I take one of these and i really believe that it cuts down the length by at least a day.. maybe its psychological, but I think it works!!
Rochester, NY
This was my first time using this product and I did find it effective. I did feel it more so masked my symptoms then healed them and had to take quite often every 3 hours and it's a bit pricey to go through it that fast. I'll likely try other remedies next time.
Gold Canyon , AZ
Yes! These work just as great if not better then the name brand zinc tablets!! I take these whenever I feel like a cold is coming on and it knocks it out! I’d definitely recommend this product! Go Walgreens, you never disappoint!
It’s a good product just make sure to drink lots of water and don’t over due it .like any medicine it has the pros and cons. I like the dissolve one better if you don’t like taking medicine. Just always ask your doctor
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If I feel a cold coming, I pick up some Walgreens Zinc Cold Therapy Tablets. Yes, they have the metallic zinc taste but I know I’ll feel well sooner and that makes the bad taste worth it.
Ludington
These are okay. They work well if you stick with them. They take awhile to dissolve and flavor is not very good. Price is reasonable. Ive used one time and havent gone back to them yet.
Glendale, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Walgreens Zinc Cold Therapy Quick Dissolving Tablets uploaded by C G.
Walgreens Zinc Cold Therapy Quick Dissolving Tablets are meant to dissolve on your tongue, not be added to water or chewed. If you do this correctly you won't be left with any awful after taste. These work quickly and can help stop a cold in the beginning stages.
Long Beach, CA
This is a homeopathic medication. It's compared to the zicam rapidmelts. I think overall the price is good and also helped me keep my strength up with combination of other medication. I try not to take so much medication and natural helps also.
Loudon, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Zinc is my go to whenever I start to feel under the weather. Walgreens brand makes a very affordable zinc tablet for all. As always zinc knocks those bad germs out of the park. I always have these on stand by and make sure to keep them on hand.

Looking for your answer?