Walgreens Zinc Cold Therapy Quick Dissolving Tablets uploaded by C G.

BY WALGREENS #41 in Cough, Cold, & Flu

Reduces Severity of Cold Symptoms*. Take At the First Sign of a Cold. Melts in your mouth. Non-drowsy. Homeopathic. Gluten free *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Dareen T.
germantown
I loved it i was sick a few weeks ago and I took this and it helped sooo much and like all medicines it wasn’t that great of a flavor but it helped with my cold and I’m just happy that I don’t have a runny nose anymore.
Kanisha W.
Gold Canyon, AZ
Yes! These work just as great if not better then the name brand zinc tablets!! I take these whenever I feel like a cold is coming on and it knocks it out! I’d definitely recommend this product! Go Walgreens, you never disappoint!
Phalan W.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Zinc tablets and other preventative cold meds can get so expensive. I buy these a lot and they work just as good and come in different flavors. Highly recommend as an alternative to the brand name.
Sarah E.
As soon as I remotely think I’m getting sick I take one of these. I have tried more expensive name brands and honestly can’t tell the difference except in my wallet.
Catherine K.
Owensboro , KY
The taste of these are terrible. Every time I try to take them, I usually can’t keep these down because of the taste. I know other people that swear by these to help with colds and strengthening your immune system. If you can get past the taste than you should try these.
Christina F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My go to remedy for a cold that's a brewing. Im a teacher and surrounded by germs. It seems to work Great! I haven't been sick with a flu or cold in years since I started using this product. It has an orange flavor and dissolves quickly. I also give it to my kids.
Cailyn W.
Woodstock, IL
This medication has been extremely helpful in combination with water and echinacea in prevent and stopping illness. They don’t taste the best but they sure do work well, especially for the price! I would buy again
Yesenia T.
It’s a good product just make sure to drink lots of water and don’t over due it .like any medicine it has the pros and cons. I like the dissolve one better if you don’t like taking medicine. Just always ask your doctor
Krista K.
North Bend
Can’t say for sure that these “work”, but they definitely taste good and my hubby and I use them a ton during cold and flu season! Convenient to throw in your purse and go or in your suitcase when traveling.
C G.
Peoria, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Walgreens Zinc Cold Therapy Quick Dissolving Tablets are meant to dissolve on your tongue, not be added to water or chewed. If you do this correctly you won't be left with any awful after taste. These work quickly and can help stop a cold in the beginning stages.