Walgreens Zinc Cold Therapy Quick Dissolving Tablets uploaded by C G.

BY WALGREENS

Reduces Severity of Cold Symptoms*. Take At the First Sign of a Cold. Melts in your mouth. Non-drowsy. Homeopathic. Gluten free *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

C G.
Peoria, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Walgreens Zinc Cold Therapy Quick Dissolving Tablets are meant to dissolve on your tongue, not be added to water or chewed. If you do this correctly you won't be left with any awful after taste. These work quickly and can help stop a cold in the beginning stages.
Jorge  T.
Long Beach, CA
This is a homeopathic medication. It's compared to the zicam rapidmelts. I think overall the price is good and also helped me keep my strength up with combination of other medication. I try not to take so much medication and natural helps also.
Amber F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Zinc is my go to whenever I start to feel under the weather. Walgreens brand makes a very affordable zinc tablet for all. As always zinc knocks those bad germs out of the park. I always have these on stand by and make sure to keep them on hand.
maria p.
yes indeed Walgreens Zinc Cold Therapy Quick Dissolving tablets work like a charm. I had to use this product last year because my friend was in the hospital alot. After taking for 2 days I was up and running.
Alyson H.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This I would recommend to someone who is starting to feel a cold coming on because it catches it within 3 days of getting a cold and it's over before it begins
Maranda C.
Kids are great for when you have a cold especially when it's in its first few days because it helps get rid of it
Latonya S.
I always keep me some zinc in my house especially in the winter time as soon as I start to feel bad I take it
Yvonne V.
Fresno, CA
Comparable to zicam. I take this as soon as I feel a cold coming on and it cuts the sick time in half!
Samantha S.
Phoenix , AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Not a fan of this product - it’s not for everyone depending on their taste buds and what they like