Walgreens Xtreme Toothbrushes, Soft, 2 ea

by Walgreens

Opposing-Angled Bristles Removed Plaque Full Soft 2 Angled Bristles 3 +7 Features Soft rubber massaging bristles stimulate gums while brushing. Angled tip easily accesses hard-to-reach areas of the mouth. Green Replace-Me Bristles fade with use to remind user to replace brush. Tongue and cheek cleaner removes odor-causing germs. Ergonomically contoured handle for better comfort and control while brushing. Nonslip rubber grip. Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Walgreens Xtreme Toothbrushes, Soft, 2 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Bethany S.
This handles well as a good and quick replacement for my favorite brush. I was out of town and forgot my toothbrush and with a quick trip to Walgreens, I was set. It got my teeth very clean!
Lavonda M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Actually a pretty good toothbrush to say the least, first time purchasing it’s kinda soft, every day 2 a day
Fran
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are not as soft as I would have expected them to be, more medium than soft in my opinion
Daisy O.
These tboothbrushes do their job like any other toothbrush. It has the comfort of your fingers easy to hold has a good grip on it. It can be more expensive then any other toothbrushes like from walmart i would not buy these again they are way to expensive compared to other brands .
Tee T.
Searcy, AR
Purchased at: Walgreens
Last the appropriate amount of time. Cleanse well and help with gum line reach. Very effective
Rachel L.
Brooklyn, NY
I think the soft may be a BIT too soft for my every day teeth routine, however these are good for days that your teeth are feeling a bit sensitive. I switched to an electric toothbrush and i dont think i will be going back from there. If you have sensitive teeth it could be a good fit.
Brooke S.
Clearwater
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are nice toothbrushes with soft bristles. I like that they come in a package of two. They are inexpensive which is nice because I like to buy every month or so to keep them clean and fresh. I would buy again!
Tamara U.
reno
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not much to say it’s a toothbrush not the best toothbrush but it does the job good enough when out on a trip or something. I’m more of an electronic toothbrush type of gal.
Jade D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great toothbrush’s at a great price! I always grab for the Walgreens Xtreme Toothbrushes in SOFT the pack of 2. It is always good to have an extra toothbrush for travel or to have ready for when it is time to change your toothbrush. You get 2 for the price of one name brand toothbrush. The quality is amazing and sometimes better than the brand name toothbrush’s that they are compared to. If you do give these Walgreens toothbrush’s a chance, you will not be disappointed! Walgreens Xtreme Toothbrushes, Soft, 2 ea
Jon H.
Clarksville
there’s nothing better than a this massive soft toothbrush for a great and effective teeth cleaning. i would know. my dad is a dentist and he loves these too! i use it everyday and definitely would recommend to others!

Looking for your answer?