BY WALGREENS

Rubber massaging bristles stimulate gums. Opposing angled bristles reach deep between teeth with each forward and backward stroke. Extended tip accesses hard-to-reach places. Green Replace-Me bristles fade with use to remind user to replace brush. Angled Bristles Reach Deep Between Teeth 4 Rubber Massaging Bristles Stimulate Gums see more...

Melody S.
Chapin, SC
These toothbrushes are great. Your teeth feel so clean after using them. The bristles are not hard like you find in a lot of toothbrushes out there. They are affordable and a great value for your money.
Allanna V.
Raleigh , NC
For a basic knock-off toothbrush, these are pretty fantastic. They feel nice on the gums and teeth, and I have sensitive teeth and gums. I would definitely recommend these as a travel toothbrush or if you wanna keep a spare in your s/o's place, lol.
Mionna K.
South Holland, IL
Feels good on the gums. I feel like I'm getting a really good good clean. I allays brush my tongue but it has a little scraper on the back which is a plus for a overall clean mouth.
A G.
I'm a sucker for a new toothbrush. I like this brush and its medium bristles. Ver flexible to get the back upper and lower. Don't forget to brush your tongue
Candi S.
New Orleans, LA
Will do in a pinch - nice to keep extras around for guests who may forget theirs but not the one I’d choose for myself as an everyday use!
Julia K.
West Fargo, ND
Great toothbrush, but I now upgraded to an electronic toothbrush and don’t know if I could go back! If I did, this is the brush I’d use!
Stacey 스.
I bought this for a trip. It felt nice while using but it does a decent job. It didn’t feel any different from other brushes
Alondra G.
Chicago
Their alright to use but the bristles fall of but what can you expect for cheap item it’s ok but will only last about a month
Erin F.
Houston
This toothbrush always makes my mouth feel scrubbed clean and fresh. I like it a lot. Especially the plastic bristles.
Gabrielle L.
Louisville, KY
this tooth brush felt like it gave my mouth a good cleaning for it being an off brand tooth brush. I was pleased.