BY WALGREENS

Provides optimal fit and comfort while maintaining support and immobilization. Over-the-thumb design for added wrist support. Neoprene materials provide added support, compression and heat retention, promoting healing and improving circulation. Adjustable straps fit a variety of sizes. Easy to use, with comfortable support. Can be used for pain or injury caused by: muscle strain, swelling, general wrist pain. Antimicrobial material inhibits growth of odor-causing bacteria on the support* Fits left or right 2 Latex free materials *Antimicrobial properties are built in to inhibit the growth of bacteria that may affect this product. The antimicrobial properties do not protect users or others against bacteria, viruses, germs or other disease organisms. Always clean and wash this product thoroughly before and after each use. see more...

Indigo J.
I recently had a bad bout of tendonitis in my right wrist (dominate hand), I’m an artist so this issue was particularly troublesome for me. My hand was incredibly weak and I had difficulty writing and drawing for extended periods of time, as well as being on my phone and driving.

Fortunately I picked this wrist support up at Walgreens, I was skeptical but nevertheless hoping that it would help to some degree.

The first week I wore the brace all day, only taking it off for short breaks and showers, my doctor recommended that I wear it at night as well so I couldn’t bend my wrist at a funny angle in my sleep.

After a few days of ware throughout the day and keeping it on at night I woke up with no achiness or pain, and my hand and wrist were starting to gain back strength!

Week 2 I wore the brace overnight, while I was driving, and occasionally throughout the day if my wrist and hand felt weak, I continued this routine for week 3.

Now after wearing it for over a month my tendonitis is almost completely gone! I currently only put it on at night before bed if any mild symptoms have popped up during the day!Walgreens Wrist Support, One Size, 1 ea
Stephanie B.
Richmond Hill
I hurt my wrist somehow and I was waiting tables at the time, so I had to carry heavy trays. I didn’t know how I was going to do that with my wrist hurting. But I tried one of these and it helped tremendously! My wrist didn’t hurt while wearing it and now my wrist is all better!
member-059b4
Works great Walgreens Zinc Lozenges, Honey Lemon, 18 ea helps get better faster
Walgreens Cold and Flu Day and Night Liquid Combo PackWalgreens Zinc Cold Therapy Quick Dissolving Tablets Walgreens has all the best products at a really great price for all your needs as well as health aids
Ami S.
Berwyn, IL
When I sprained my wrist in college, this product was an absolute life saver!! It gave me the support my wrist needed to heal and it was easy to wash and was not too bulky. I would definitely recommend!
Brianna E.
Garden Grove, CA
I got one of these cause when i play video games too much my wrist starts hurting ha. But when i wear this it helps so much. I don't have a sore useless wrist after anymore.
Ritneco T.
Great product!! I am some problems with my wrist. I purchased this them.. I was overly surprised it work due it being a Walgreens product. My pain has stated to go way
Regina P.
Birmingham,AL
Walgreens's wrist support band is like a dream come true! If you suffer from any sort of wrist pain or fatigue, this is the product for you! It is an affordable remedy to chronic or acute wrist pain.
lynette j.
Phoenix, AZ
Hard enough for support but not to the point to get uncomfortableness. I have 2 different kinds the other one is kind of annoying for me I always have to adjust it or mess with it throughout the time I have it on but this one has a little vision
Alyssa C.
Fort Ripley , MN
I get very bad wrist pain mainly in my right hand and it has been intense. I got these braces to help. Boy has the pain been decreased! It doesn’t hurt or feel like my circulation is cut off either. Very happy with the results.
Amy T.
This product worked very well, I had pain from repetitive motion and this seemed to stabilize my wrist a lot. It works as well as others I purchased from medical supply company. Try it.