BY WALGREENS

Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended* Supports For Arch, Heels, And Ball Of Foot Sizes 6-10 These Orthotic Inserts Have Targeted Cushioning Which Reduces Fatigue And Shock From Daily Activities. The Added Arch Support Adjusts To Your Foot To Provide Customized Relief. The 3/4 Length Lets Your Toes Move Freely And Allows The Insole To Fit Comfortably In Most Shoes. The Gel Bottom Prevents Insoles From Sliding. Made In Taiwan 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. *Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2012. see more...

Heather H.
Portland
I can’t get enough of these and have to have another pair! I switch them constantly I’m all my shoes and can’t go without them at work. Thanks Walgreens pharmacist for the suggestion.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use to wear heels and every female can understand their pain... But wearing these in my sole in flats at home refreshes me and make me good to go for the next day
Jesand O.
San Jose
I Love this product from the first time I used it! Very comfortable compares the similar product. Easy to find and very affordable, i meet my expectations on this product very easy to use. Would love to buy it again  and recommend to my friends.
Jenifer P.
Halfmoon
It's super comfortable and easy to use. It slid really easily into my sneakers. I'm on my feet all day at work but it gives me the right amount of comfort at an affordable price. I purchased it at Walgreens. I'd recommend it to everyone.
Kirsten A.
Austin
Not extremely comfortable at first but after a few workouts with them in my gym sneakers, they have seriously helped the discomfort I had been feeling. Cheers to insoles that do the trick and don’t cost s silly amount of money!
Erin B.
indianapolis, IN
I work 12 hour days and have extremely flat feet. These help so much! My back isn’t nearly as sore as it used to be without them! Good product for a good price. Highly recommend.
Angela B.
Fort Scott, KS
These are great and comfortable. Good price. Worth purchasing. Will absolutely buy again.