BY WALGREENS

Dietary Supplement The Vitamins You Need The Sleep You Want Natural-Acting Sleep Aid* 4 Complete Multimineral Support table style=border-left: 0px none #000000;border-top: 0px none #000000;border-right: 0px none #000000;border-bottom: 0px none #000000;border-collapse: collapse;table-layout: auto; td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=top colspan=2p style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; Restful Sleep* - Melatonin, Pantented Sensoril tr td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=topp style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; Breast Health* td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;vertical-align: top; align=left valign=topp style=margin: 0px 0px 12px 0px; Vitamin D, Iodine tr td style=border: 1px solid #000000;padding: 0px 5px 0px 5px;vertical-align: to see more...

Teagan P.
Fayetteville, AR
This is super easy to take at night because taking vitamins in the morning sometimes makes me feel sick. It also helps me sleep, especially on the nights when my neighbors like to be super annoying haha. It’s not very expensive and works just as well as any other brand!
Juli P.
Hopelawn, NJ
I have had trouble falling asleep for about 3 years now and so I thought I would give this product a try. Unfortunately, the product was not effective with helping me rest or sleeping, therefore, it did not meet my expectations. I was not satisfied with the vitamins either.
Ghazal R.
Morrisville, NC
This stuff is great. I have always bought the Walgreens brand and I will continue to do so. The price is great and a bit cheaper than name brand but it works just as good. I definitely recommend it but make sure you take your other recommended multivitamins as well. Each person should customize what they need
Miyoshi h.
Portsmouth
I have used this but I am a chronic insomniac so I require prescription meds. I had to take several doses to get to sleep and within days I grew resistant.
Adrianne B.
This vitamin has helped me achieve a full night's rest as some of my other medications cause insomnia.
Karen A.
Helped me sleep when i need that extra help! Love this product. Works well and price is good