Walgreens Women's Multivitamin Gummies, Berry, 150 ea uploaded by Nicole R.

BY WALGREENS

Dietary Supplement New i Well at Walgreens Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended Energy Metabolism Support* Natural Berry Flavors Compare to Vitafusion Womens Gluten Free This product may settle during shipping. Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014. This product is not distributed by Church Dwight Co, Inc, the owner of the Vitafusion trademark. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
ashley n.
El Mirage, AZ
I don't know about you but I hate taking pills. It's such a chore for me and though I know I need to take vitamins, I tend to skip it because I can't stand having to do it. However, these gummies make it much less of a chore and more of a treat. They taste great and I don't have to choke them down. I did take one star just because I wish they were a bit less expensive but it's worth it.
Sam M.
These taste great, don't cost much, and are loaded with important vitamins and supplements that women need. I feel really good about taking them daily.
chastity o.
O Fallon, IL
I've been using these vitamins for a year now and I feel so rejuvenated throughout the day. I recommend these.
Katie S.
Allendale, MI
My stomach can't handle normal pill forms of multivitamins, so I prefer gummies. I also love saving money, so the Walgreens brand is perfect. They often run specials for buy one get one half off. They taste great and don't upset my stomach.
Nicole R.
Harpers Ferry, WV
It's almost impossible for me to take a vitamin every day, but having these gummies close makes it a no brainier for me. They taste great! They give me a lot of energy, but I didn't realize how much until I took them at night. I had a really hard time falling asleep, so make sure you take them after 3pm.
Danielle P.
Normal, IL
These are great tasting, easy to chew gummy vitamins. They have a great blend of essential vitamins and minerals, so it's a vitamin I feel good about taking!
Jessica P.
These taste great and seem to work well. They are a bit expensive but Walgreens puts them on buy one get one frequently and that bashes then really affordable.