BY WALGREENS

Whitens teeth Removes plaque Kills germs that cause bad breath Whitens teeth up to 5 shades! No-mess dry touch wraps Form-fitting EasyFit design 14 for upper teeth, 14 for lower teeth. ; see more...

• Does it really work? How long does it take to see the results?1 Answers
  • How long do the results last before you have to do it again? Thanks!1 Answers
  • Do these actually work well? How long does it take for you to see...1 Answers
Stephanie Q.
Casselberry, FL
When I first decided to buy this product it was because I wanted a cheaper version to the Crest Whitestrips. I absolutely did not expect to love this product as much as I did. My favorite part about these are how they stay on your teeth during the full 30 minutes, unlike the Crest strips which slide around on your teeth. I also saw so much of a difference after only 3 uses. I would highly recommend these!
Brandylinn S.
Knoxville, TN
These work even than Crest, in my opinion! They did not slip all over my mouth and make me worry about my teeth being spotty. I saw a difference after one use but saw an even greater impact on the color of my teeth after three or four uses! I would most definitely recommend this product because it is cheaper and seems to work faster and more easily.
Janette E.
Definitely No! I will not buy these again, the wraps suck. They do not stay on my teeth. It's like it's made of wax and once your bottom and top trays touch they are fused together so you can't talk to anybody! I like to be able to talk like you can with strips. The whitening formula works and I've used it for two days but the application sucks!
Yulia S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I bought these as a cheaper version of crest strips,but was very disappointed. they are super thick and rubbery.i did not like that at all. yes,they do stay on all 30 minutes,but when you take them off all that gel stays on your teeth,and you have to rinse it all off,several times....
So to sum it up! i would rather spent extra 10-15 $,but get the product that really works,and is not as nasty.
Patti S.
Millbury, MA
These strip are entirely comparable to a brand name but much less expensive. They're uncomfortable on your teeth and taste pretty bad. If you go into it with those expectations, you'll be OK.
lisa c.
Kinston , Nc
These whitening strips have helped me alot, i usually use them a week or two in advance to big formal parties and outings.
Jamaal S.
Morrow, GA
Not only does it whiten your teeth but it also shows up white in the process. i love it and the final look is amazing
Jennifer S.
Windsor, ON
I initially purchased this brand because I wanted a cheaper way to whiten my teeth. I had previously used Crest brand strips. I was surprised to find that the Walgreen's brand was equally effective att whitening my teeth
Natalie M.
Ceduna, South Australia
I saw minimal enhancing to my teeth, but they did work. I went a bit over board and used them 3 times a day. DON'T DO THIS! it will weaken your teeth extremely
Gabriella S.
Salt lake city, Utah
Do these work well?
Jessica S.
Chapel Hill, NC
How long do the results last before you have to do it again? Thanks!
Autumn S.
Coal Township, PA
Do these actually work well? How long does it take for you to see a change?
Seidy M.
Medley, FL
Does it really work? How long does it take to see the results?
Jennifer B.
How are these for sensitivity to your teeth?