Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers Jumbo 6

Soft Stretchable Waist And Side Panels Wrap Your Baby In Softness. Excellent Leakage Protection For Day And Night. Extra Soft Inner Liner With Natural Botanicals, Vitamin E And Aloe. Cottony Soft Outer Cover. Hypoallergenic Fits&Nbsp;35 Lbs &Amp; Over (16 Kg &Amp; Over) Made In Usa see more...

Montana S.
Visalia, CA
Me and my husband love these diapers!! They work just as great as any other diaper we've tried! And they're bigger as well. They are almost always on sale at our local walgreens for buy one get one free at $8!! It's a great deal!
Briana J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I bought these diapers one time when I was in a pinch and they're the worst diapers I've ever used, for me anyways. They leaked really bad for us literally every time my son would wear one. Luvs are way better and actually even cheaper
Kara I.
Edison, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These diapers are amazing and so much more affordable than pampers or Huggies. They hold up really well and are very effective. I bought these at Walgreens and they are worth it. I recommend these all the time.
Ellie S.
Greeley, CO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Hands down the best diapers ever! I discovered these at the end of my daughters diaper journey but I would recommend them to any mother/father who want durable diapers. I have no complaints about them and I love the fact that they hold up with a moving toddler and the price is great too.
Brendy M.
Gardena, CA
I love these diapers , besides they being very affordable they work great , they are super absorbent and are comfortable odd my son to use. He has not had any problems with these diapers. Extremely recommend, especially when they have deals on them at walgreens :)
Danielle C.
Riverside, CA
Had a couple leaks at night and during the day. But they're affordable, many times with a buy one get one half off, or even free! And they have cute disappearing hearts to let you know when the diaper is wet.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
These diapers are a second best! Great for when your go to diaper is out. I haven't had any tab, leak, or trearing issues