Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersWalgreens
Well Beginnings Premium Diapers Jumbo 5

Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers Jumbo 5

by Walgreens

Soft Stretchable Waist And Side Panels Wrap Your Baby In Softness. Excellent Leakage Protection For Day And Night. Extra Soft Inner Liner With Natural Botanicals, Vitamin E And Aloe. Cottony Soft Outer Cover. Hypoallergenic Fits 27 Lbs &Amp; Over (12 Kg &Amp; Over) Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers Jumbo 5!
Trina W.
Nashville
I used to use only Pampers, because I had 2 kids before who were both allergic to any other kind of diapers. One night, we ran out of diapers and I ran into Walgreens to grab a pack. They were out of our normal size in Pampers, so I grabbed 2 bags of the store brand (buy one, get one half off so I went for the deal). I was fully expecting them to be crap, but they really are great! No funny smelling scents added to them like some diapers have. They fit my little guy great and are not too papery or plasticky like cheaper brands can sometimes be. No issues with allergies or sensitivities to these. He can wear them all night without any leaks. Ever since I bought those first 2 packs, I have stuck with them. They're always on sale and they are quite a bit cheaper than other brands.
Emily F.
Lena, WI
These diapers are a second best! Great for when your go to diaper is out. I haven't had any tab, leak, or trearing issues
Andrea T.
Sellersburg, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are great!! I bought these for when I have my nephew over. Usually during his naps he would pee so much that the diaper couldn't hold it!! These hold it all!! And I love the price!!!
Jasselin A.
Gastonia, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I decided to try these diapers since i was in a bit of a budget and they weren’t as bad as I thought. They did hold well and didn’t leak the only problem was that once the diaper was a little full it got really full and heavy and they would really sag. I think that would be the only issue i had but other than that they were pretty good.
Allie D.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
I have tried about every brand diaper for my son and nothing prevented him from leaking other than Walgreens brand Well Beginnings! I definitely recommend them and they're cheaper! Definitely purchase these regularly
Megan P.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Good diapers and cheap but don't work for my son. He gets a allergic reaction from them
Rose B.
fair lawn , new jersey
These are decent diapers for the price not i would not sugget using them for overnites because they may leak

Looking for your answer?