Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers Jumbo 4

Soft Stretchable Waist And Side Panels Wrap Your Baby In Softness. Excellent Leakage Protection For Day And Night. Extra Soft Inner Liner With Natural Botanicals, Vitamin E And Aloe. Cottony Soft Outer Cover. Hypoallergenic Fits 22-37 Lbs (10-17 Kg) Made In Usa see more...

Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers Jumbo 4
  • "Typically when I think of store brand items I think of them being not as well as the more popular name brand items." in 1 review
  • "They work even better than the big name brands I have used." in 1 review
Andi S.
Kennewick, WA
I have been using these on my lo for a while now because he always went to the bathroom right up his back (as little baby) with every brand we tried!! These held up roughly the same at the time!! Thats isn't a problen now (thank goodness) but we continue to use tgem for the price.
Teresa B.
These diapers work well and they are a lot less expensive than most diapers. Walgreens also has sales a lot so it's easy to get them on sale. Sometimes my son does wet through them at night, but he will sleep 12 hours at night and I don't think most diapers can hold for that long. They have never given him a rash.
Kayla T.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Good diapers. It met my expectations. I just dont like the price. I bought mine from Walgreen's and they were pretty expensive for an off brand.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
This product works just as well as large brand name companies and is so much cheaper. I will be buying these again in the near future.
Alishia B.
I liked the look and the feel of this brand, but they didn't fit my daughter right and the diapers leaked. I'll stick with Luvs.
Emily F.
GREEN BAY, WI
These diapers are a second best! Great for when your go to diaper is out. I haven't had any tab, leak, or trearing issues
Amanda M.
Albuquerque, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
if i cant afford pampers rhis is the brand i get. rhey never leak or fall apart on me. They are very affordable