Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers Jumbo 4

Soft Stretchable Waist And Side Panels Wrap Your Baby In Softness. Excellent Leakage Protection For Day And Night. Extra Soft Inner Liner With Natural Botanicals, Vitamin E And Aloe. Cottony Soft Outer Cover. Hypoallergenic Fits 22-37 Lbs (10-17 Kg) Made In Usa see more...

Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers Jumbo 4
  • "Typically when I think of store brand items I think of them being not as well as the more popular name brand items." in 1 review
  • "They work even better than the big name brands I have used." in 1 review
Kylynne C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I did not care for these diapers. The design on then are cute and they did not leak. However, anytime my child soiled the diaper, it would smell so bad! I used to babysit a little girl who had tummy issues so I would attribute the smell to her. But no, it was this diaper! If you're in a pinch, these are fine to use. I would probably try to find something else.
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
We've always preferred Huggies for the fit because my daughter is skinny and everything else leaves a gap around her back. I gave these a try because they were so cheap and I love them! They fit well and are super absorbent. I will recommend these and buy them again.
Daryia D.
Philadelphia, PA
Walgreens Well Beginnings Baby Products Review
I applied through Mom’s Ambassador to try this product and review it on my blog. I was so happy to be selected to review Well Beginnings Baby Products seeing as how I just had a new little one. When we got home from vacation there was a box on the front steps and I was so excited to see what it was. I opened the box and here was a bunch of baby products to try. I was in heaven.I couldn’t wait to try it.

There were diapers, wipes, baby wash, and pediatric electrolyte solution.

I really like the Walgreens Well Beginnings Diapers! They are thin, cute, and super absorbent! My daughter has been using them day and night, and I am more impressed with them then most other diapers. He hasn’t had any of them leak at all. He’s given them him all, and then some. As He got sick last weekend, and these diapers came though for him, for us! The Well Beginnings diaper wipes are super soft, with non-scented, and they work as well as the other name brands. My son loved the Well Beginnings Baby Wash! It smells nice and makes their skin beautiful.

Well Beginning Wipes and Diapers are really great for being a store brand product. Typically when I think of store brand items I think of them being not as well as the more popular name brand items. With that being said, I was surprised at how much I really like the Well Beginning Diapers and Wipes! The wipes are pretty durable and clean up messes with ease. These wipes are made with Tri-Form, a unique 3-layer fabric, specially designed with 2 quilted cottony soft outer layers for superior and gentle cleansing for your baby’s delicate skin. The Well Beginnings Size 4 Jumbo Diapers that I sampled offer a soft stretchable waist and side panels that wrap your baby in softness, offering leakage protection for day and night. The amazingly soft inner liner features natural botanicals, vitamin E, and aloe to soothe your baby’s bottom. The diapers absorb well, and does not leave anything behind on your child when you go to change them. These quality baby diapers are available in Newborn to Size 6. You can find these diapers at Walgreens for the retail price of $8.99, and you will often find great sales on them as well.

Disclosure: I received this product for free from the sponsor of the (Green) Moms Meet, Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms MeetsSM blogger, I agreed to use this product and post my opinon on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer of the product.

Brittany L.
University Pl, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These little babies are amazing! I have never had a leak, and I have changed some very very full diapers! It has kept diaper "explosions" from escaping as well! I used to use huggies snugglers exclusively. I figured the quality was worth the extra price tag. I bought these when they were on sale buy one get one free and boy am I glad I did! Sure they look like a cheap diaper, but don't be fooled! A+ in my book!
Jessica W.
Murfreesboro , TN
Best diapers EVER!!! My son pees a lot and Well Beginnings by Walgreens are the only diapers that don't leak! He wears them all day and overnight! We've tried well known brands such as Huggies and Pampers as well as store brands. With any other diaper we have to change the diaper, pajamas, and sheets at least once a night! With Well Beginnings we get 10-12 hours! These are also priced very well! Usually they are 2/$10-$12 or bogo like this weekend! 124 diapers for less than $20!
Milanie L.
Forget the name brand!! Walgreen's Well Being diapers are amazing! I have not had any leaks or other problems with Well Being diapers. They work even better than the big name brands I have used. The price is economical and Walgreens always have deals on reward points and/or buy one get one half off deal. Definitely worth getting.
Kristal F.
Columbia City, IN
I tried these on my son because I didn't have a lot of money and these were fairly cheap. My son is a big wetter at night. I hated these for nighttime usage. He soaked though them every night. I thought they were decent for say time usage. They did to seem to be kinda baggy through his clothes, but that wasn't a big deal. I would buy these again as long as I had a few others left over to use at night and only use these during the day
Gloria O.
Santa Fe Spgs, CA
So these diapers do have a tendency to look like rather "clumpy" under leggings, but they work just as good if not better than the more expensive Huggies. Walgreens always has great sales on these. I only bought them during a BOGO event with a 20% off everything coupon so I paid $6 for 2 packs. They never gave my daughter a rash, and absorbed really well. I love the wipes in this line too.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
I think these work great, I have bought really cheap crappy diapers before, that were not name brand but these are not them. I think they work just as good for less the price. They are not as soft as well known brands, but they are not rough either. They do not leak, and fit just snug enough.
Marissa D.
Roanoke, VA
Don't let the fact that these are store brand fool you! These worked just as well if not better than many of the premium brand of diapers for a fraction of the cost. very nice quality and they last for a long time without leakage and they didn't irritate or break out my babies' bottoms