Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiapersWalgreens
Well Beginnings Premium Diapers Jumbo 3

Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers Jumbo 3

by Walgreens

Wrap Your Baby In Softness. Soft Stretchable Waist And Side Panels Cottony Soft Outer Cover Excellent Leak Protection For Day And Night Extra Soft Inner Liner With Natural Botanicals, Vitamin E And Aloe Hypoallergenic Hearts Fade When Wet 16-28 Pounds Made In Usa

Has anyone had a problem with this brand of diapers? I had brought some and they don’t seem to hold very well
I've never tried these, what do you guys think? Do these tend to leak a lot, or tend to have blow outs?
I've heard good things about target store brand diapers, but dislike babies r us store brand. Mommas, how well do these ones hold up?
Start your review of Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers Jumbo 3!
Emily F.
Lena, WI
These diapers are a second best! Great for when your go to diaper is out. I haven't had any tab, leak, or trearing issues
Briana J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
1,139 reviews
Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers Jumbo 3 uploaded by Briana J.
These are TERRIBLE diapers!! My son won't even sleep through the night or take a whole nap while wearing them because they get so soppy and hold barely anything. I definitely won't be buying these again
Emily L.
Greenville, SC
Use these for both of my sons! They seem to even be a little larger than the premium diapers. They also are soft and do not irritate my childrens' skin. Highly recommend!
Kelly B.
Mooresville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The diapers themselves aren’t terrible. My daughter never pees enough to leak through any diaper brand. But what I disliked about these is that they fray on the bottom and it comes off like spider webs. It’s quite aggravating.
Arwa M.
Jersey city, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers Jumbo 3 uploaded by Arwa M.
These are the good quality diapers , holds pee for a good whole night (in case of my daughter). I am satisfied with the quality too.
Alicia M.
des moines, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Walgreens Well Beginnings Premium Diapers Jumbo 3 uploaded by Alicia M.
Today my baby was down to less than 7 diapers which is the point I usually start panicking a little. With $20 in tow and needing a trip to Walgreens for my prescriptions I was on a mission for some diapers. Walgreens doesn't have my go to brand Luvs. In order to get the most bang for my buck I decided to risk trying Walgreens in store brand diapers knowing on a few days I'd have money to get Luvs. So far these are very comparable. She took a 4 hour nap in a pair and pooped. Really absorbant with a very small leak. This was more my fault for leaving the diaper on too long. Reccomended when at Walgreens or on a budget ♧
Christine T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This diapers ROCK! I got two packs for $12 you cant beat that deal plus rewards. It was my first time buying them and I honestly buy them again. I was on the run and forgot diapers thanks to my mommy brain lol. They haven't leaked and are soft and comfy for my 6mth old.
Samantha S.
Naples, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I cannot believe the stars on these diapers. I bought them because I was able to get them for very very cheap. Like $2 a pack. I HATED them. My son hated them too because they were super rough on his skin. They are by far the scratchiest diapers we've ever used and I honestly wouldn't repurchase them again even if they were free!
Nikki A.
Marietta, GA
They did not keep my son dry at night but they were OK during the day. I only bought them when I was out of his normal brands and was at Walgreens. They were the least expensive so I tried them. I would not go out of my way to buy them again
Katie H.
Irwin,PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Husband picked them up when they were bogo free. I have to say I am impressed with the quality. A lot better then Luvs in my opion.