#54 in Baby Wipes

Each Baby Wipe Is Thick, Cushiony-Soft And Alcohol-Free So It Is Gentle On Baby's Delicate Skin. Our Mild Cleansing Lotion Contains Aloe And Vitamin E To Help Moisturize. Great For Many Uses Beyond Cleaning Your Baby's Bottom. Hypoallergenic Dermatologist Tested 7.0 In X 7.5 In see more...

Helena T.
Longmeadow, MA
Our kids are 31, 26, 24 and 23 and we have no babies contemplated! HOWEVER!! These wipes are amazing. First, they're perfect for personal hygiene but also for removing makeup. They're perfect to remove stains when I am coloring my hair. They're perfect for wiping up small messes like spilling on the counter tops or removing dust from the appliances. These are non-drying, non-irritating and comfortable. I use about 15 wipes a day for a long list of reasons, from personal cleansing to cleaning ears to wiping up a mess in the car. It sounds crazy but these are the "go to" wipes for literally every reason in my household. Other wipes have left lint, residue, had a smell or whatnot, and these are absolutely perfect. Taking makeup off is one of my fave uses. I prefer this cucumber scent so I hope Walgreen's never stops making these.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Very cheap and poorly made and it shows. It is more than worth it to pay an extra dollar or two and buy huggies or pampers wipes. These wipes are rough on your skin, nowhere near durable and are drenched when you take them out but that water quickly comes out and you have a bone dry, rough wipe afterward.
Ashley M.
Livermore, CA
These smell fantastic! I used them on a young girl I work with who has special needs. I used them to wipe her face after meals and really enjoyed them. They cleaned her face easily and didn't irritate her skin and the smell was just the best. I have two packs because I bought them on sale and plan on using them to clean myself on the go and as make up removal wipes. I am in LOVE with these!
Jessica P.
These smell so good! They are a little on the thin side but they work well for cleaning up hands & faces. Not the best for cleaning up big messes but great for small.
greidy p.
Estos no son definitivamente mis toallitas favoritas. Son muy delgadas en comparación con otras marcas. Estos haría en un apuro, pero no sería mi primera opción.
Sara W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have used these once but had to change because my daughter had a reaction to the wipes. I thought they were great wipes but I just had a bad experience with them.
Meghan W.
These are definitely not my favorite wipes. They are very thin compared to other brands. These would do in a pinch but would not be my first choice.
kelly a.
Duluth, MN
I like the smell of the wipes, but personally they seem really thin and a bit rough. The packages don't seem to last long at all.
Tatiana D.
These do not last long at all, they're really rough and thin and also leaves white lint when I clean my baby.. Not satisfied
Katie B.
The smell of these wipes are absolutely amazing! Anytime I'm at Walgreens I make sure to pick a few packages up!