Walgreens Wal-Zyr 24 Hour Allergy Tablets, 30 ea uploaded by Chelsey J.Walgreens Wal-Zyr 24 Hour Allergy Tablets, 30 ea uploaded by Brenda M.

BY WALGREENS

24 Hour Relief of Runny Nose, Sneezing, Itchy Throat or Nose Itchy, Watery Eyes Cetirizine Hydrochloride Tablets 10mg Antihistamine Relieves Runny Nose Sneezing 1 For Itchy, Watery Eyes 3 Original Prescription Strength 5 Indoor Outdoor Allergies 4 Gluten free Walgreens pharmacist recommended* see more...

• Do you find that after extended periods of use that your ...1 Answers
Brookelyn W.
Cleveland, TN
The only medicine that helps my cat allergies is zertech. This Walgreens brand version is just as good. If I skipped just one day I can't tell a difference. This is a life changer!!
Kaci K.
Austin, TX
This is one of the only allergy pills that works for me! It doesn’t make me drowsy/foggy. It’s affordable when you break down how many tablets your getting. I always buy it from Walgreens because they have coupons for almost everything to help save you money!
Eileen R.
Works just like the brand name product would at a fraction of the cost. The difference is that this brand does not make me drowsy as many allergy medications do. I buy this every spring to get me through allergy season
Brenda M.
I have always had a problems with my allergies because I am allergic to everything inside and outside. even though this is an off brand allergy medicine, I must say it works almost better than the name brand medicines. I feel relief right after I take it and it doesn't leave me drowsy like others do.the pills are small so they are easy to swallow. another great thing is that because it is an off brand, it is also much cheaper than the other brands. the price range was around $10 when compared to the name brand being about $20.
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
Started taking this about 3 weeks ago and helps with build up from nasal sprays. Great allergy tablets, no issues with it. Off brand of Zyrtec but is cheaper and still works
Chelsey J.
Works like a charm. As long as i take it every day. When i do not take it, my eyes itch so bad and my face gets itchy and gets welts from where i itched.
Sarah B.
Palm Bay, FL
This generic is as good if not better than the original and very affordable. Walgreens often has specials where they're buy one get one free.
Angela P.
Dexter, MO
Walgreens brand allergy medication is equal to the name brand allergy medication. It is more affordable than the name brand too.
laura v.
So much cheaper than the name brand and works just as well. I have seasonal allergies and this is what I use
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
I have a cold so I'm taking this meds it's pretty good
It's cleared me up
Chelsey J.
Do you find that after extended periods of use that your body become dependent upon taking the medicine? What i mean is i never use to take it during the winter because all the allergens are dead from the cold winter and snow but now if i dont take it my body gets itchy and welts. My eyes itch with no amount of rubbing that will help. Nose gets stuffy.