BY WALGREENS

This soothing expectorant relieves chest congestion and mucus. Non-drowsy, alcohol-free formula for ages 12 and over. Shatter-proof bottle Child-resistant cap Dosing cup provided 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Kayla L.
Walterboro, SC
The taste isn't great at all but it does speed up the process of your cold. It's affordable and compares to other name brands, however it's not as effective in my opinion.
Daniella H.
Scarsdale, NY
This stuff works well. It really makes the cough go away and lasts a while. I didn't love the flavor but that wasn't such a big factor considering it works well. It's cheaper than the robitussin and still works great so if you're between the two it might not be worth it to pay extra for the brand name.
Leslie Y.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works great - much cheaper than plain robitussin, but works the same. As a pharmacist- my advice - always drink with a full glass of water to enhance the effectiveness. Great for cough/chest congestion for pregnant women as well.
Canney C.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this when I was coughing up a lung. It was so bad that I was willing to drink this and I had cough syrup. Helped me make through a few days without dying.
Sarah B.
La Place, LA
Works just as good as the name brand! In my opinion, it’s better. It’s cheaper than the name brand and it’s my go to when I’m sick.