Walgreens Wal-Tussin Adult Cough & Chest Congestion DM Liquid Sugar Free, Cherry & Menthol, 8 fl oz

BY WALGREENS

Temporarily Relieves Cough Ages 12 and older 1 Non-drowsy 3 Specially formulated for diabetics 5 Alcohol and gluten free 4 Dosage cup provided Helps loosen phlegm Gluten free see more...

Danielle D.
Omaha, NE
My husband and I love this stuff! It’s less expensive than Vic’s and it taste better and in my opinion it works better. It suppresses cough for the whole night and the DM additive helps you get a good night sleep! We love the night time kind as well!
Ashley T.
Richmond, VA
This stuff works better than Robitussin and is half the cost. I don't typically like to go generic but this is a great choice. It exceeded my expectations and I was satisfied with the results.
LAUREN N.
Independence, OH
This truly helped my cough and it was worth the buy! Not as bad great at Robitussin but you get what you pay for. I would take this day and night and didn't feel any congestion in my chest  and the mucus in my cough substantially decreased.