BY WALGREENS

Cold & Allergy. Relieves: Nasal Congestion. Sneezing. Runny Nose. Itchy, Watery Eyes Alcohol Free 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Anna marie L.
Tulsa, OK
I buy this for both my children..they both suffer from seasonal allergies. It works just as good as the name brands ones but it's a lot more affordable...and another plus is that my children don't complain about the taste which makes it much easier for me to give to them. I definitely recommend to anyone.
azil s.
This is a very good product always get this for my daughter she suffers from allergies during spring and late spring and I will calm her down a lot and the price you can never beat it
Lisa T.
Albuquerque , NM
I've used this brand several times for my daughter. She suffers from allergies and eczema. IT works just as well as other brands and the taste is just fine.
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
When my son was sick with a cold this would help with all of his symptoms. The runny nose, coughing, achyness. It would help him sleep so much better.
Sandra W.
This allergy relief elixir works great on children as well as adults. The flavor is nice and the price is a affordable. It is a must have in your home
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
I remember taking this and actually liking the taste when I was younger. My nephews also don't mind taking it when they are sick. It works great.
Jacqueline S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Worked great!!
My kids love the taste and got rid of their cold.
A definite must have at our place for those nasty colds.
Daniella S.
I us this cold and allergy medicine for my son when his allergies start acting up.. Works fast to elevate the symptoms.
Klein T.
Henderson , NV
Its a good product, it does its job, its effective and my son loves the taste of it. i have no problem with it.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
Worked wonders for my son. Was fast acting and relieved his cough and avoided a trip to the doctors office
Daniella S.
Do you use for cold or allergies