BY WALGREENS #33 in Allergy & Sinus

Cold & Allergy. Relieves: Nasal Congestion. Sneezing. Runny Nose. Itchy, Watery Eyes Alcohol Free 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Sandra W.
This allergy relief elixir works great on children as well as adults. The flavor is nice and the price is a affordable. It is a must have in your home
Melanie C.
Midlothian, VA
When my son was sick with a cold this would help with all of his symptoms. The runny nose, coughing, achyness. It would help him sleep so much better.
Selina R.
Tucson, AZ
I remember taking this and actually liking the taste when I was younger. My nephews also don't mind taking it when they are sick. It works great.
Daniella S.
I us this cold and allergy medicine for my son when his allergies start acting up.. Works fast to elevate the symptoms.
Ashley W.
Auburn, IN
Worked wonders for my son. Was fast acting and relieved his cough and avoided a trip to the doctors office
Jacqueline S.
Worked great!!
My kids love the taste and got rid of their cold.
A definite must have at our place for those nasty colds.
Klein T.
Its a good product, it does its job, its effective and my son loves the taste of it. i have no problem with it.
Anna marie L.
Tulsa, OK
I buy this for both my children..they both suffer from seasonal allergies. It works just as good as the name brands ones but it's a lot more affordable...and another plus is that my children don't complain about the taste which makes it much easier for me to give to them. I definitely recommend to anyone.
Audrey O.
This is great for children gets the job done and is at an affordable price
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
This was one of the few medicines growing up that didn't taste absolutely disgusting
Daniella S.
Do you use for cold or allergies