BY WALGREENS

Multi-Symptom Relief Pseudoephedrine Free. Relieves: Fever & Body Aches. Cough & Sore Throat. Nasal & Sinus Congestion 12 Doses, 2 Pills per Dose 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Becca M.
Becca M.
Hammond, IN
It's an effective medicine that dries up my runny nose and puts me to sleep I love it
Laura A.
Laura A.
Toms River, NJ
This works just as good as a name brand medicine. I've never used theraflu but I have found that most of Walgreens private brand products work just as good if not better than their name brand counterparts.
Marshanna V.
Marshanna V.
I initially went to the store in search for Thera-Flu but after one of the employees said it is no longer carried in store, I picked up Wal-Flu. I found it worked just as well as Thera-Flu if not better. The taste wasn't as bad as other cherry flavored medicines and I felt so much better after just one night.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Wauwatosa, WI
For much less than Nyquil, this works just as well when you're in need of cold/flu relief.
Jenn V.
Jenn V.
This works just as well as the real Thera-flu & costs much less. After taking the recommended dosage, I begin feeling better within 30 minutes. I honestly don't think the warming effect really helps me feel better, but it doesn't hurt either.
Christina O.
Christina O.
Country Club, MO
Has anyone compared this to the capsules? I didn't find the capsules to provide any relief at all.