BY WALGREENS #76 in Allergy & Sinus

Relieves Sinus Pressure & Congestion. Non-drowsy. Maximum strength. Pseudoephedrine free. 1 pill per dose. Pharmacist recommended 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Kayla T.
Montgomery, AL
This is my go-to allergy medicine! It's basically the same thing as Sudafed but the Walgreens brand. It's super effective for me and I usually stock up for Spring Break and Summer.
Felicitas R.
Baytown, TX
Review for: Walgreens Wal-Phed PE Nasal Decongestant Tablets, 36 ea more...
Pricing is everything and the price of this medication is totally reasonable and works like a charm! I bought the Walgreen’s brand and it was just as effective as Sudafed. I would recommend this to anyone suffering sinus issues.
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Review for: Walgreens Wal-Phed PE Nasal Decongestant Tablets, 18 ea, Walgreens Wal-Phed PE Nasal Decongestant Tablets, 36 ea more...
This product saves me so many nights! I have horrible allergies that cause severe congestion. It kept me up at night. This decongestant is not only effective in eliminating congestion and sinus pressure, it is cost effective! It also doesn’t make me sleepy like some other products have, so I can take it before work.
Courtney G.
Broadview Hts, OH
If you just need a light decongestant this is great because it is so much cheaper than the name brand products with the same ingredients. It will run around $5 while name brands can run up to $15. Not great if you have a major cold though due to the phenyl not being as effective as pseudo in the realm of decongestants.
Amber K.
Used these once when I was sick. Worked fairly quickly and the price was a lot better than the popular brands. I will be getting these again should I ever need them. They were easy to take and lasted awhile
Jamie K.
It works just as well as Sudaphed and cost much less. I take it right before I go scuba diving to help with clearing my ears. I've used for colds as well and had great results.
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
This drugstore brand works so good. If not better! It's all medication just look at the dosage and save your self the extra cost for a name brand!
Kayla W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Works good for a stuffy nose. Helps clear me up when I'm sick without making me feel even more sluggish and icky like a lot of other medicines do.
Brooke W.
Pensacola, FL
I almost always buy "off-brand" products. Always work the same! Walgreens brand decongestants are awesome for colds!
Tyfannie R.
Richmond, VA
This works so well! If you want the strength of sudafed but at a cheaper price, go to walgreens and this product.