Walgreens Wal-Mucil Laxative/Fiber Supplement Powder Sugar Free uploaded by Crystal D.

BY WALGREENS

Fiber Supplement:: Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in this product, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One adult dose of this product has 2.4 grams of this soluble fiber. Consult a doctor if you are considering use of this product as a part of a cholesterol - lowering program. 114 teaspoon doses. 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Is this vitamin anywhere near the same as the name brand?...2 Answers
Ashley S.
Palmyra, WI
This product definitely does it's job and the flavor is pretty good but I hate to put something in my body that has artificial color etc. I would never give this to my kids, and would limit my own usage of it. Your better off just eating natural fiber to do the job. Eat a prune!
Marzi P.
Walnut Creek, CA
Pros: It works, is cheap, and tastes ok.
Cons: Contains aspartame, maltodextrin, and artificial color and flavor.
I liked this product but personally it was not as effective for me as just straight-up plain whole psyllium husks.
Marisol V.
Detroit, MI
I'm was cancer patient and instead having diarrea i have constipation and i use the Walgreens Wal-Mucil 100% Natural Sugar Free Fiber Powder because its make feel better. I recommend it
Shay S.
Off brand for a very famous orange flavored fiber drink. Can't tell the difference between the two, taste and texture is spot on, plus I get to save a few dollars for other things in the store. Score? I think so.
Brian S.
Long Grove, IL
Fiber is an essential part of everyone's diet This product is a good option. Read the instructions carefully before use.
Unyque C.
Good fiber drink. Just as good as any other top brand! Just non flavor so I can mix it with something other than water.
Miranda M.
Hopewell, VA
I use this to increase my fiber consumption in my diet and it really helps. The cost is affordable as well.
Kristina R.
Is this vitamin anywhere near the same as the name brand? Just curious if one was more powerful? Name brand doesn't mean everything!

Walgreens