BY WALGREENS

Non-drowsy For indoor & outdoor allergies Gluten free 100% satisfaction guaranteed see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Danielle S.
Wellness Guru Expert
I buy these for my 10 year old daughter who had seasonal allergies. They seem effective when taken consistently and are by far cheaper than name brand. However for almost the same price you can get a years supply of Costco brand.
Hannah A.
Wellness Guru Expert
What it is: A non-drowsy allergy tablet that works for both indoor and outdoor allergies for up to 24 hours.

Key Ingredients: Loratadine and nothing else. They are pure allergy pills.

What it feels/smells/looks: It is a small round, white pill. Enough said.

Why I like it: When I have a minor stuffy nose or congestion or itchy watery eyes, I take one of these pills and they really do not help. I get sporadic allergies from mold and moisture. I try to take these on a daily basis and just use my prescription when my allergies are bad. The off-brands work for me, so I stick with them. If they work just as well, why not? You can save a lot of money this way. I don’t really have anything else to say about this product really. I purchased the Equate brand from Walmart this time around for 5 USD.