Walgreens Wal-Flu Severe Cold & Cough Packets uploaded by Clarissa J.

BY WALGREENS

A Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer/Antihistamine/Cough Suppressant/Nasal Decongestant Infused With Chamomile And White Tea Flavors. Made In Canada see more...

Katie C.
Covington, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this before I realize I had the flu. This not only made me feel better but calmed the trouble I was having with my throat. Thought the lemon flavor would be horrible but it wasn't too terrible.
Clarissa J.
Little Rock, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I purchased the combo pack with multi-symptom and night time. I took the multi-symptoms and the next day I felt a lot better. I did sleep a lot the day before, which could be one of the reasons. But I will go to this anytime I have a sore throats because it worked for me. Visit your local Walgreens and try it out.
Sadiann J.
This is the worse thing I could have done to myself. I had the flu for 2 weeks and took this and it make it even worse and I ended up with bronchitis. Never again.
Dria D.
I originally bought this product when my local drugstore was out of theraflu and have since started using it every time i feel a cold coming on. It tastes almost like you're drinking tea and helps me to sleep.
Meghan W.
Yorktown, VA
Walgreens Wal-Flu Daytime Severe Cold & Cough Packets is comparable to theraflu just a cheaper price! I only have to drink it for 3 days and my cold and cough are gone!