BY WALGREENS

4 hour 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Rocio b C.
Rocio b C.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I always have allergies but I love that when I take these allergy pills my allergies go away pretty quick and they go away for the whole day
Karlee B.
Karlee B.
Newfield, NJ
Your allergy symptoms go away really quick. I have bad allergies and these really work for me.😍😍
Amber B.
Amber B.
Magnolia, AR
Helps my allergies within about 20 minutes, which os better than the rest I've tried. Also, it's considerably cheap for an allergy medicine that works so well.
Allison M.
Allison M.
This is my favorite allergy pill of all time! Every time I get allergies (spring and fall) I run out and get a box. It beats out the other prescription pills and OTC pills I've tried too. Very reasonably priced compared to other brands. You can actually feel this working only 15 minutes after you take it!
Traci S.
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
I don't usually shop at Walgreens but on a road trip I had the worst allergies so my
Husband pulled over and picked these up for me. They worked just like the name brand so I would recommend