BY WALGREENS #39 in Allergy & Sinus

For Allergy Relief. Sneezing. Runny Nose. Itchy Throat. Itchy, Watery Eyes Alcohol Free 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It works just like Benedryl at a fraction of the cost! Though I don't personally love the drowsiness that it gives me (similar to the non generic), it works well for basic seasonal allergies!
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My kids have really bad allergies. My daughter if her allergies act up she will have an asthma attack. I use this instead of Benadryl because it coats the same and works the same.
Cassandra E.
Gaylesville, AL
Anytime my kids get allergy flare ups this is what my Doctor and pharmacists recommends that I get and it's at way better price than a lot of name brand allergy medicines. I always make sure to keep a bottle on hand and in the medicine cabinet especially during spring time.
Amanda B.
Twin Falls, ID
I originally got this because my poor puggle had an allergic reaction to her vaccines. The vet informed me that she could take this and sure enough it worked just as well as the real Benadryl. I used it also not for allergies just so I could sleep mainly and that helped me.
Nancy R.
N Las Vegas, NV
This works just like Benadryl but at a far more reasonable price. I absolutely love it. It's a must have in my own. My daughter is allergic to everything (it seems). This works fast and is very effective. Definitely a staple in my medicine cabinet.
Jana D.
This is always a staple at my house. It gives me peace of mind if my kids happen to be allergic to something. That Walgreens brand has the same amount of the active ingredient, diphenhydramine, as the name brand Benadryl at a fraction of the price!
Rae M.
Kankakee, IL
My son has allergies and asthma so this is a must for me in our house. We use it when his itching with his eczema gets really bad or when his face gets puffy from the pollen. It puts him to sleep sometimes but for the most part I love the product
Christina D.
Nampa, ID
This stuff is so great and works really fast. I baby'sit some kids who have really bad eczema and whenever they have flare ups I gave them a teaspoon of this and it works like magic
Sparkle S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son has really bad allergies and this does the trick each and every time without fail. Most times they have a buy one get one half off sale on this as well
Tiffany L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
My daughter has allergies all the time. This helps her a lot and doesn't make her as sleepy as most allergy medicines she has had in the past!
Amber G.
El Paso, TX
Does this work as well as the Benadryl?