BY WALGREENS #41 in Allergy & Sinus

For Allergy Relief. Sneezing. Runny Nose. Itchy Throat. Itchy, Watery Eyes Alcohol Free 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Does this work as well as the Benadryl?4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Manndy Q.
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
My kids have really bad allergies. My daughter if her allergies act up she will have an asthma attack. I use this instead of Benadryl because it coats the same and works the same.
Heather F.
Heather F.
North Platte, NE
Works just as good as the name brand! I love the price! I highly recommend the product!
Sparkle S.
Sparkle S.
Wellness Guru Expert
My son has really bad allergies and this does the trick each and every time without fail. Most times they have a buy one get one half off sale on this as well
Tammy O.
Tammy O.
Long Beach, MS
Wellness Guru Expert
Works just as well as benadryl and about 2x cheaper. I love that factor. My kids are 9 and 11 and they work great for them.
Fatima S.
Fatima S.
Bellflower , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is pretty much benadryl. It works as good as the original one just a lot cheaper in price
Shania D.
Shania D.
Excellent Benadryl competition. Works wonders for my daughter, and when using daily the cost savings adds up fast!
Aubrey W.
Aubrey W.
It works very well if your child has allergies and needs some relief from coughing, stuffy nose, etc...
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Twin Falls, ID
I originally got this because my poor puggle had an allergic reaction to her vaccines. The vet informed me that she could take this and sure enough it worked just as well as the real Benadryl. I used it also not for allergies just so I could sleep mainly and that helped me.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Wellness Guru Expert
This is great. works just as well as the name brand but a cheaper, more affordable price.
Jana D.
Jana D.
This is always a staple at my house. It gives me peace of mind if my kids happen to be allergic to something. That Walgreens brand has the same amount of the active ingredient, diphenhydramine, as the name brand Benadryl at a fraction of the price!
Amber G.
Amber G.
El Paso, TX
Does this work as well as the Benadryl?