Walgreens Wal-Dryl Allergy Relief uploaded by Suzanne M.Walgreens Wal-Dryl Allergy Relief uploaded by Amber H.

BY WALGREENS #58 in Allergy & Sinus

Easy to swallow small tablet size Does not contain gluten 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Jennifer W.
Greenville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Wal-Dryl Coated Mini Tabs 24 Mini Tabs more...
I have severe allergies to some things in which it requires me to carry Benedryl with me on a daily basis. I tend to purchase my "Benedryl" from Walgreens in bubble pack form and transfer those pills into the small case that I carry with me daily. Walgreens has a great price on the generic form of the medication.
Madeline J.
Mapleton, UT
I get the worst allergies every year. This is an affordable option for allergy medications! I love it, and it works the same as Benadryl, same formula, just “generic”
Melissa F.
Chandler, AZ
Review for: Walgreens Wal-Dryl Coated Mini Tabs more...
These helped so much...for the first couple of days. Sadly, they didn’t work as well after awhile and I later found out you aren’t supposed to take them if you have high blood pressure. They were decently priced so that was a plus, but I just don’t think they worked as well as they could have
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
JUST as good as the Benadryl name brand. Has all the same active ingredients, and it will make you just as drowsy (so please be careful while driving/operating heavy machinery/walking up and down the stairs/cooking/stuff like that). It's definitely a BUNCH cheaper and you'll get more tablets for your money. Comes in handy when husband has run out of Zyrtec and needs a pick-me-up. He usually takes half and it does the trick. It still makes him a bit drowsy, but he doesn't feel itchy or sneezy or any of the seven dwarves symptoms except happy.
Brenna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Honestly these are my life savours! I always carry them around with me for a just in case situation. When ever I have a cough or and itch or my nose it running really bad, I take one and it dries everything up for 5 hours. So no more itchy throat or coughs or runny nose! Most amazing thing ever.
Tiara H.
Timber, OR
The Walgreens brand has always been my family's go-to as far as medications go. Whenever I would get a bad rash or an itchy throat, I would take wal-dryl before bed and the next day, I would feel loads better. It does make you very drowsy, just like benadryl, plus the Walgreens brand is at least two dollars cheaper. Why not save money and get the same effectiveness?
Amber H.
Buckley, MI
Same ingredients, same result, but costs less than name brand!! I'll go with Walgreens brand any day. The pills are tiny and easy to swallow.
Jena M.
North Babylon, NY
I always keep this on hand, especially in case of an emergency. It works just as well as the name brand but is much more cost-effective.
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
🙌🏼 once again, why buy brand name, when you can get cheaper generic? Works just the same and for that reason alone it’s worth it.
Sara S.
Cambridge, MD
Works just as well as Benadryl. Will make your sleepy, but it does work when you break out to something. Alot cheaper as well.

back