Walgreens Vitamin A & D Ointment uploaded by Erin D.Walgreens Vitamin A & D Ointment uploaded by Shayla L.

BY WALGREENS

Walgreens Vitamin A & D Ointment see more...

Shayla L.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this stuff! I've been using the same tube for years and i haven't run out yet! I use it on all of my cuts, scrapes, and burns and it makes them heal very quickly. I recently got a tattoo and i use this to moisturize it and it works great! I would definitely recommend!
susan t.
Ocala , FL
I tried this instead of a more expensive brand on my daughter rashes and this works great. Easy to spread on and stays sealed. I would use them always
Alicia P.
Plainfield, IL
Great generic for the brand stuff. Works just as good. Gets rid of rashes fast. The smell... is awful, but honestly that can't be helped.
K M.
Works great for minor scrapes and cuts and helps heal faster. Cheaper than the brand name, which always helps and works just the same.
Chelle J.
Forney, TX
Used this for a minor burn and it worked great. I'm sure it was just as good as a name brand yet much more affordable. Will buy again.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
1,207 reviews
Walgreen is cheap for A & D ointment but it works the same as the brand name for a lot less/ Babys bum is healed with this.
ashley p.
Hobbs, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this stuff and don't know what I would do without it. My great grandmother swore by this stuff and so do i
Tiara S.
S Glens Falls, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This brand is just as good as the REAL A+D ointment. It's good on baby's bottom and not hard to wipe off!
Chris W.
Oklahoma City, OK
How many thing \'s we use this product for I van't count it's priced very well and work's great.