BY WALGREENS

Long Handle for a Better Grip. Twin Blades for a Close Shave. Lubricating Strip to Moisturize Skin. Excellent Quality at an Excellent Value. Comfort Coated® Protection for Extra Smooth Shave & Safety 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Walgreens Twin Blade Plus Disposable Razors for Women
  • "The moisturizing strip doesn't really work, but I use a moisturizing shaving gel that works just fine." in 1 review
  • "I use these disposable razors to shave my bikini line when I feel too lazy to wax them." in 1 review
  • "The odd time I've had razor burn but that's because I'm always in a rush and is no way the razors fault!" in 1 review
Emily G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I usually buy these as backups to my normal razors. For the price, you get a lot of razors! They're great for everyday use, and I've actually never cut myself while using these razors! The moisturizing strip doesn't really work, but I use a moisturizing shaving gel that works just fine. Definitely recommend these!
Courtney M.
North Grosvenordale, CT
Considering these blades are so cheap, and you get so many in a pack, they work really well. The only thing is the moisturizing strip doesn't last as long as high quality blades and the width is more narrow so it takes longer to shave. I would still recommend them tho, especially for the cheap price!
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I prefer Bic to these, but I like to buy these on vacation because they are cheap and disposable. Not the smoothst or greatest shave but it's ok!
Alexandra D.
PINCOURT, QC
I used to use these disposable razors before I started to buy better razors. Don't get me wrong, I really like these razors! These are amazing when you are on a tight budget or if you go travelling a lot and even keeping them as a backup razor. I usually use these razors as a back up now because the other razors I use are pretty bulky. I use these disposable razors to shave my bikini line when I feel too lazy to wax them. Because they are so cheap, the moisturizing bars don't last long, they either melt or break when I shave. Be careful with shaving with these! Because these are the only razors that make me bleed at times because they are so sharp!
Constance P.
Ottawa
I've used these if I was out or on vacation and had a... hair-mergency! I still have a lot left over but always forget to bring one and have to buy a full pack again. LOL
They work really well for such a cheap razor. The odd time I've had razor burn but that's because I'm always in a rush and is no way the razors fault! :)
Fatima M.
These are good for every day use. You don't have to worry about taking care of it because you can throw them out immediately. I like these. Good price as well.