BY WALGREENS

Temporarily Relieves Minor Aches & Pains. For Headaches & Muscular Aches. Aspirin Free 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Do these actually work? If so, how long does it take to kick in?1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Rebecca M.
Carleton, MI
I get real bad headaches and these help alot. They are cheaper than alot of headache medicine is.
Maria N.
I love this. Works just as good as any other tension headache medication but more afordable.
Lupe G.
Been using these for quite some time and its been working for me and also the advil pms
Kady E.
I have bought this and it works just as good as the name brand for headache relief. I would definitely use this product again.
Raquel E.
Rockford, IL
I get headaches often, I feel that this product worked just as good as the WAY more expensive brand name ones.
hannah c.
I get headaches quite often so i decied to purchase this and I'm glad it did it soothes my head ache
Valerie M.
Tucson , AZ
I have used medication when Excederin tension headache disappeared off the shelves.I found it to work pretty well.Although I still believe the name brand works better it helped with my headaches and really like Walgreen products.
Kinsley R.
Do these actually work? If so, how long does it take to kick in?