BY WALGREENS

Dietary Supplement. One capsule daily strengthens your digestive system naturally! Today s diets, high stress levels, travel and some prescription drugs can disrupt your body s digestive and immune systems. Walgreens Super Probiotic providexs a blend of probiotics and natural microflora that has been scientifically shown to strengthen and maintain your body s natural digestive and immune system. Maintain your body s natural digestive system*. 20 Billion Active Cultures per Capsule. All natural dietary supplement. Maintain and modulate your body s natural microflora*. see more...

amanda s.
These are great and they are inexpensive, probiotics can get very pricey in the drugstore and its nice to have a store brand that doesn't cost a fortune. These work just as good as align or some other higher priced probiotics. Definitely will buy again.
Nicole W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gotta keep things moving down there, know what I mean? If you don't like yogurt then take a probiotic like this one. Walgreens brand is just as good as any name brand that's out there. Easy to use and no bad flavor!
Hajera C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Super amazing product!! Keeps your regulated and helps you maintain that if you've just recently been sick. It's very inexpensive compared to other brands and can usually (very easily) be found at Walmart or target.
Kaela N.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
Very very good to use for your digestive system! You can find probiotocs at walmart and target also. They help alot espescially if you are just getting over the stomach flu..
kenia m.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
and this never used but I'd like to see how it suits me because I have my digestive problems and makes me feel very badly need to try different things to see how it goes me
Carolina M.
Fontana, Ca
Its sounds like.it.really works.i.hope it does. since no in days you cant really trust dietary.sypplements. normally boosting your immune i a good idea so hopefully it doeswork
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Awesome product and inexpensive compared to other brands. Regulates you and definitely helps with not feeling so bloated.
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this I got these at Walgreens. And I use it 4 times a week. It's great it helps with digestive problems.
Shana L.
Scottsbluff, NE
I love these probiotics. I take them daily. Also, they don't make me sick to my stomach like most others do.
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I find that this regulates my body so good. It definitely met my expectations! Especially for the price.
Soraida C.
Were can i buy and is it worth the money
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
What are the benefits of taking pro biotic supplements
Ana Paula G.
Campestre de Goiás /Go, Goiás
Quem tem pedra na visicula pode utilizar?