HealthWellnessProbioticsWalgreens
Super Probiotic Digestive Support Capsules

Walgreens Super Probiotic Digestive Support Capsules

by Walgreens

Dietary Supplement. One capsule daily strengthens your digestive system naturally! Today s diets, high stress levels, travel and some prescription drugs can disrupt your body s digestive and immune systems. Walgreens Super Probiotic providexs a blend of probiotics and natural microflora that has been scientifically shown to strengthen and maintain your body s natural digestive and immune system. Maintain your body s natural digestive system*. 20 Billion Active Cultures per Capsule. All natural dietary supplement. Maintain and modulate your body s natural microflora*.

Quem tem pedra na visicula pode utilizar?
Were can i buy and is it worth the money
What are the benefits of taking pro biotic supplements
Start your review of Walgreens Super Probiotic Digestive Support Capsules!
Erica M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Walgreens Super Probiotic Digestive Support Capsules uploaded by Erica M.
This is a great, affordable drugstore option for probiotics. I used to buy a more expensive brand from a local health food store and honestly can’t feel/see any difference between the two so why pay more. Probiotics in general are one of those supplements that you don’t realize you need until you try them. My stomach has improved since taking probiotics. They really balance my stomach out and prevent bloating. Definitely recommend!
Sierra W.
V!rg!n!a
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Awesome product and inexpensive compared to other brands. Regulates you and definitely helps with not feeling so bloated.
Beccah S.
These are the best probiotics. I’ve tried a few of the name brands snd these are way better and more affordable.
Elyse  S.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
Walgreens Super Probiotic Digestive Support Capsules uploaded by Elyse  S.
It really did work flushing you out and becoming regular. I'm on my second bottle so I'll continue to use it
Nicole W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Gotta keep things moving down there, know what I mean? If you don't like yogurt then take a probiotic like this one. Walgreens brand is just as good as any name brand that's out there. Easy to use and no bad flavor!
kenia 15-000846 M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
and this never used but I'd like to see how it suits me because I have my digestive problems and makes me feel very badly need to try different things to see how it goes me
Brook C.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this I got these at Walgreens. And I use it 4 times a week. It's great it helps with digestive problems.
Kassandra F.
Beckley, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I find that this regulates my body so good. It definitely met my expectations! Especially for the price.
Hajera C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Super amazing product!! Keeps your regulated and helps you maintain that if you've just recently been sick. It's very inexpensive compared to other brands and can usually (very easily) be found at Walmart or target.
Kaela N.
Port St Lucie, FL
Very very good to use for your digestive system! You can find probiotocs at walmart and target also. They help alot espescially if you are just getting over the stomach flu..