BY WALGREENS

New & Improved Well At Walgreens Walgreens Pharmacist Recommended Broad Spectrum Spf 100 Water-Resistant (Up To 80 Minutes) Uva / Uvb Protection Oil-Free Lightweight Lotion 1-800-Walgreens Walgreens Pharmacist Survey Study, November 2014. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With All Walgreens Products Or Your Money Back. see more...

Kat L.
Buffalo, NY
My two sisters and I do not like burning at all! We love to be as pale as vampires, but mainly we don't wanna burn (I'm not a vampire I swear.) I went to Washington DC for a NHS School Field Trip, and everyone else was red, burnt and blistered by the end of it, but I was just sore from all the walking. This product is amazing. The only thing I don't understand is, it wasn't expired - and it got all mushy and gross a few months after having it.
Christy T.
Brooklyn NYC
One of the best drugstore low end sunscreens available. I do not regret purchasing this as it is very effective! I no longer get dark sun spots & I have less hyper-pigmentation. I'm obsessed with skincare so this is a definite must have!Walgreens Sunscreen Sheer Dry Touch Lotion SPF100
Amanda F.
When I first used it I had a pretty clear skin. I bought it because of the spf and the claim that said it was an oil free product due to my oily skin. I was looking for a product that didn't break me out but when I used it, quickly the other day I started noticing some pimples that I didn't have and I think it was because of the sunblock. I would definitely try other options later on.
Cher B.
Summer must have sunscreen lotion, really good on protecting skin and moisturize. Get yours at Walgreens it's not really expensive as I thought it would be its at affordable price and does what it says. Highly recommended if you're suffer from sun burns Walgreens Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30
Jen C.
This sunscreen is great! It goes on smooth and doesn't feel greasy at all! It dries instantly and feels almost powdery. It's quite affordable, especially since Walgreens frequently does but one get one free or half off.