BY WALGREENS

Family Value. UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Higher SPF Gives More Protection 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Walgreens Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30
  • "Found that the lotion protects children's skin better than the continuous spray by the same company. " in 1 review
  • "Really protects fair skin From the sun." in 1 review
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
I bought this a few days ago when I realized I left my more expensive counterpart at home on the way to the beach. I was very pleased with the coverage a protection it gave for a fraction of the price of my normal brand.
Rachel B.
Spokane, WA
Not bad in a pinch - we've bought this when out of town and out of sunscreen. Goes on watery, but absorbs okay. We just made sure to reapply often, and were able to prevent burns.
Kelly B.
Charlotte, NC
I did not care for this sunscreen. Cheaper than name brands..you get what you pay for. Hard to rub in and did not last long. Constantly had to reapply
genesis d.
Esto está bien, pero hay que frotar muy adentro y es grasoso. También necesito un SPF mayor de 30, porque me sale tan demasiado rápido lo contrario.
Janell B.
Not something I love but it does the job when I'm in a bind. And if your going out of state to some place really sunny try and get something else
`
Katelyn M.
Alliance, OH
Really protects fair skin From the sun. It helps you not to burn. The sun is pretty harmful. This product is the way to go on a hot summer day!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
This is okay, but you have to really rub it in and it's oily. I also need a higher SPF than 30, because I get tan too quickly otherwise.
Jennifer V.
Mobile, AL
Great store brand product. Found that the lotion protects children's skin better than the continuous spray by the same company.
Angela D.
Joliet, IL
Good product to use, pretty cheap and gets the job done. It's nice because you can find a Walgreens in most states.
Melissa M.
This is pretty good for being a store brand. It can be greasy/oily but it would not stop me from buying it again.