BY WALGREENS

UVA/UVB Protection. Very Water Resistant. Helps Prevent Sunburn. see more...

Danielle G.
Walnut, IL
Good sunscreen for being outside in general, but I wouldn't use it if you are going to be in water for long periods of time. It made my skin feel very slimy and I didn't feel like I was getting the protection I should be getting from the sun while swimming.
Virginia S.
Modesto, CA
I love this product. It doesn't leave my skin feeling slimy when it gets wet. Lasts a very long time. The smell is not bad either. I don't breakout later due to clogged pores (which happens a lit with me and sunblocks).
Ashley V.
Southington, CT
I used this over the summer on myself and my daughter. i enjoy a really strong sunscreen smell, and this one is great. i think its a nostalgia thing but its smells great and it lasted even in the water.
Pa L.
Olivehurst, CA
Great product, i usually use the spray but the lotion is better when applying on my face. I don't mind the feeling.
Gina D.
Louisville, KY
This is okay but spf of 15 isn't really much help. I would prefer at least 30 but maybe that's just me.
Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
SPF 15 doesn't really do anything for me. I prefer a different kind of sunscreen so that I don't burn
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
This is a ok product for light everyday wear but not if your in the sun allday.
Anabel M.
Doral, FL
You like the format of this product?