Walgreens Sunscreen Lotion for Baby

by Walgreens

Recommended As An Effective Uva/Uvb Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Made In Usa

Is this made from real babies?
Start your review of Walgreens Sunscreen Lotion for Baby!
Product Highlights
ÔÇťThis stuff works great and it's much cheaper than any name brands.ÔÇŁ in reviews
For $2.50 this is a great deal. It gentle for baby's skin and has a nice pleasant scent. Keeps baby from getting sunburned and cranky.
Sedalia, MO
Good product. Smells good. Good coverage. Worked well and protected great. Easy to put on. Gentle on the skin. First time user.
I used this on the kids I baby sit and they still got sunburn even after I kept applying it. I do not recommend at all
Patterson, CA
Bought this on the fly at Walgreens and regretted it! It was way to hard to rub in and sticky. I would not buy again.
Albany , GA
My favorite sunscreen to use on myself & my children. It gives good coverage & keeps us protected from the sun great.
I used this product for years. Works great, and a lot cheaper than other brands. Kept my kids protected from the sun.
Cedar Grove, NJ
My kids us sunscreen whenever the go to the beach.but I never try this one and is a good prices too looking to buy.
Phoenix , AZ
This sunscreen is really great if you have kids. It works great. and it protects their skin against the harsh sun.
Katy , TX
This is the best sunscreen yet. I used it for my skin and it kept my skin glowing and feeling great all summer­čĹĆ
Pacoima, CA
This is so good and helpful for babies and grown ups. I would recommend it to everyone who has kids. I loved it