BY WALGREENS

New Lidocaine 0.5% Pain Reliever Temporarily Relieves Pain Itching Due to: Sunburn 2 Minor Burns 3 Minor Cuts 4 Scrapes 5 Insect Bites 6 Minor Skin Irritation Continuous Spray Questions or comments?

• Can you use this product on your face? And over makeup if...2 Answers
  • How well does this actually work?2 Answers
  • How well does this product work compared to other spray o...1 Answers
davina r.
El Paso, TX
This worked so well!! The aloe in it really helped to sooth the burning and discomfort. The smell is very light and clean. I was very happy with it since it kept my shoulders from hurting as much and it seemed like I did heal a little faster than normal.
Saydi A.
Sherman , TX
This product helped me tremendously after I got a horrible sunburn on my back. It is cool at first when applied and then it begins numbing the burned area. It was a big pain relief and I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Paige B.
Medina , TN
As a fair skinned person who fries like an egg in the sun, I can appreciate a good suunburn relief product. A cool ACV bath and spray a little of this product on and its almost instant relief.
Maggie T.
I enjoyed using this product because I had a horrible sunburn while in Hawaii. It's definitely very effective and is set at a pretty good value at Walgreens. I'd definitely recommend it because the aloe Vera helps heal it!
Cinthia D.
Anaheim, CA
I love this product. I was sunburned and used this and let me tell you that it made a difference. it soothed the burn and allowed me to relax. I will definitely buy this product again
Julie H.
Since it has aloe Vera in it its really good at soothing sun burns. It's easy to apply and isn't sticky. It's great to take on the beach or if you're camping where you know there's going to be a lot of sun. This is a great product overall.
VERONICA M.
san jose, CA
This is one of the best things to have in your beach bag this year works on contact and continuously gives you that healing feeling instead of that burning feeling from the Sun
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
I love love love this product! It really helps with the bad sun burns. Makes your skin feel cool and relieved. I love that it is a spray and don't have to rub it on.
Rosemia R.
The Walgreens sunburn relief liquid spray is great for relieving the pain of a sunburn and redness. It is gentle and not sticky on the skin like aloe vera. It is easy to pack in a beach bag or on a trip.
Heather W.
If you are looking for a cheaper sun burn relief product this works great. It instantly cools the skin and gives relief. I love it, someone told me to try it and it worked amazing for my summer sunburn.
Kimi H.
Nampa, ID
How well does this actually work?
Kate G.
New york, NY
Can you use this product on your face? And over makeup if needed
Julia R.
Prattville, AL
How well does this product work compared to other spray on relief sprays?