BY WALGREENS

New Lidocaine 0.5% Pain Reliever Temporarily Relieves Pain Itching Due to: Sunburn 2 Minor Burns 3 Minor Cuts 4 Scrapes 5 Insect Bites 6 Minor Skin Irritation Continuous Spray Questions or comments?

• Can you use this product on your face? And over makeup if needed2 Answers
  • How well does this actually work?2 Answers
  • How well does this product work compared to other spray on relief...1 Answers
Julie H.
Since it has aloe Vera in it its really good at soothing sun burns. It's easy to apply and isn't sticky. It's great to take on the beach or if you're camping where you know there's going to be a lot of sun. This is a great product overall.
Maggie T.
I enjoyed using this product because I had a horrible sunburn while in Hawaii. It's definitely very effective and is set at a pretty good value at Walgreens. I'd definitely recommend it because the aloe Vera helps heal it!
Rosemia R.
The Walgreens sunburn relief liquid spray is great for relieving the pain of a sunburn and redness. It is gentle and not sticky on the skin like aloe vera. It is easy to pack in a beach bag or on a trip.
Paige B.
Medina, TN
As a fair skinned person who fries like an egg in the sun, I can appreciate a good suunburn relief product. A cool ACV bath and spray a little of this product on and its almost instant relief.
VERONICA M.
San Jose, CA
This is one of the best things to have in your beach bag this year works on contact and continuously gives you that healing feeling instead of that burning feeling from the Sun
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
I love love love this product! It really helps with the bad sun burns. Makes your skin feel cool and relieved. I love that it is a spray and don't have to rub it on.
Kendra W.
Grand Rapids, MI
I often get sunburned in the summer and find sticky aloe to be a mess to apply. I love how Walgreen's made a spray to help my sunburn feel better, it really works!
Crystal S.
Newburgh , IN
This is great in relieving pain from sunburn. We keep it in the refrigerator to keep it cold:) Works just as good as the higher priced name brand sprays.
Stephanie P.
Port Clinton, OH
I don't really care for this. I mean it did it's job just very runny I'll stick to the spray cans for my sunburns
Bailey R.
Another great tool to have when going to the beach. It relieves and soothes sunburns instantly
Kimi H.
Nampa, ID
How well does this actually work?
Kate G.
New york, NY
Can you use this product on your face? And over makeup if needed
Julia R.
Prattville, AL
How well does this product work compared to other spray on relief sprays?