BY WALGREENS #63 in Eye Drops & Washes

Use this product in case of emergency as a sterile solution to flush irritants from eyes. It can also be used everyday to cleanse and refresh your eyes. Soothes burning, stinging, irritated eyes Removes pollen, ragweed, dust, and chlorinated water Sterile cup enclosed 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best eyewash/eyedrop, by far! I have used everything and nothing is as gentle or effective as this formula. None of my prescription eyedrops even compare to how good this is. Easy to use, super gentle, I highly recommend it.
Demi M.
Kissimmee, FL
My contacts were super dry and my contact cracked in my eye. My eye was blood shot and I was seeing blurry all day. I finally used this eye wash and it soothed the irritation immediately. My eye took less than ten minutes to loose the redness and since I had irritation all day I thought it would stay red for another day or two so I was really happy that it went away so quickly. Always keep this With them when I wear contacts.
Sarah S.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these eye drops! Probably one of my favorite brands! Walgreens generic products are always amazing and more cost efficient! They clear my eyes out well especially when itchy in the spring and fall form my pollen and grass seed allergies! I used them for relief from pink eye and it's symptoms too and I swear it helped cure my pink eye as I didn't go to a doc for it and it was gone within two days of using this product
Nicolette K.
Brooklyn, NY
This is such a great alternative to any other eye drops you may see on the market. Not only is it much cheaper than the other brands sold at Walgreens, it works just as well and is easy to use. I like to use these drops when my contacts are drying out my eyes or if i feel there is something in my eye. I definitely reccomend this product to anybody ooking to buy affordable eye-drops
Cori M.
Good for the price. I've always loved Walgreens brand, they seem to make good quality products in different categories as well. You should try if your looking for something new on a budget. They always have coupons too!!
Marti S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this whenever I'm having an allergic reaction. My eyes tend to get very red and itchy and this helps to relieve it. I've has a few similar products and this is great for the price.
Kimberly c.
Brooklyn, NY
This is such a great product!! I use this all the time my kids go on vacation and come back from the pool with their eyes all irritated from the chlorine. Plus store brands are my favorite since they save you lots of money.
Nyashia R.
Hackensack, NJ
An okay product I wouldn't say that this product is the best I have ever tried however it does it's job and that's all I can really ask for. Smells pretty good and has a good texture , I am overall satisfied
Jenn L.
Matthews, NC
My eyes are often red and irritated from getting hair in them ( I'm a stylist). This stuff has done the trick on many many occasions. Highly recommended.
Fabiola M.
Really good for the eyes but hey... also good for new piercings. šŸ˜‰
Not irritating whatsoever. Ive used it for dry eyes and it certainly helps.