BY WALGREENS #61 in Eye Drops & Washes

Use this product in case of emergency as a sterile solution to flush irritants from eyes. It can also be used everyday to cleanse and refresh your eyes. Soothes burning, stinging, irritated eyes Removes pollen, ragweed, dust, and chlorinated water Sterile cup enclosed 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
Cori M.
Cori M.
Good for the price. I've always loved Walgreens brand, they seem to make good quality products in different categories as well. You should try if your looking for something new on a budget. They always have coupons too!!
Nyashia R.
Nyashia R.
Hackensack, NJ
An okay product I wouldn't say that this product is the best I have ever tried however it does it's job and that's all I can really ask for. Smells pretty good and has a good texture , I am overall satisfied
Marti S.
Marti S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this whenever I'm having an allergic reaction. My eyes tend to get very red and itchy and this helps to relieve it. I've has a few similar products and this is great for the price.
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Matthews, NC
My eyes are often red and irritated from getting hair in them ( I'm a stylist). This stuff has done the trick on many many occasions. Highly recommended.
Zoey G.
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
Such a great product.... And it's super affordable. I love these when I get allergies this are my go to eye drops.
Sandra W.
Sandra W.
This eyewash is great to have for irritated eyes as it cleans them without any burning and the price is great
Kyra R.
Kyra R.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is good! I wear contacts and my eyes get irritated a lot so I picked up some and I love it!
Megan B.
Megan B.
I have used this I wished I had some yesterday when I stabbed myself in the eye it works so well.
Jamee L.
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far the best eyewash/eyedrop, by far! I have used everything and nothing is as gentle or effective as this formula. None of my prescription eyedrops even compare to how good this is. Easy to use, super gentle, I highly recommend it.
Kierra D.
Kierra D.
Las Vegas, NV
This eye solution is a mirical worker!! This will help any kind of eye allergy's and irritations