BY WALGREENS

Comforting mist helps relieve symptoms of dry or irritated nose. It moisturizes nasal passages and helps clear congestion. Does not damage delicate nasal tissue. Drug and preservative free. Remains sterile throughout use. Non-habit forming and non-addictive. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "This stuff works great for anything from head colds to the flu!" in 1 review
  • "I had a stuffy nose and I used this and felt better immeadiately!" in 1 review
MaryAnn L.
Slidell, LA
My sister-in-law was using this for her toddler, so naturally it didn't occur to me to use it, at first. My child's pediatrician noticed how miserable I was with my allergies (I work outdoors). She told me to give it a shot, in addition to my regular medication. OMG. Talk about a lifesaver! I was feeling so much better in a matter of a day. The secret is the angle that you spray the mist. You have to point it toward your opposite eye, while in your nose.
Sarah K.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my go-to flu survival product. Nothing is worse than a dried out nose post-medicine and this solves the dry nasal passage problems.
member-b1784fd40
This stuff works great for anything from head colds to the flu! I love it, it's moisturizing and clears you up so fast! Awesome price also!
Mia K.
This spray is great when ever I have stubys infection, clears and heals the nasal passage way.
Meryl F.
Derby , CT
Priced fairly, and it works! I had a stuffy nose and I used this and felt better immeadiately!
Shirley T.
Great price. Good when you have a cold or stuffy or runny nose. Helps shorten length of cold.