BY WALGREENS

Long lasting soothing comfort 100% satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Esther K.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Single Use more...
I hate these eye drop vials. I don't understand how it has positive reviews, unless maybe Walgreens changed the packaging recently. I bought these at the end of February because they were a good deal and now I regret it.

The vials are easy to open but so hard to actually get the solution out of. I have to squeeze and squeeze before finally some solution will come out. And then it doesn't even have very much! I know you only need a couple drops per eye but I still want more.

I used to complain that the CVS ones had too much solution but after this experience the CVS ones are much more preferable! Never buying these again.
Carmen C.
El Paso, TX
Don't use eye drops much, but these are definitely my go to brand when i feel that my eyes are getting dry. Works for me
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
I as at the drugstore and I picked this up because they were out of my regular visine. and honestly it works great.
Valerie R.
Crystal City, TX
Great product, it works well when you need some lubricant to relieve that itchy eye.
Rheanna M.
My boyfriend uses these constantly and he swears by them! great for the price!
asha s.
Great product for the purpose it is made, Walgreens Sterile Lubricant Eye Drops are an excellent choice to promote temporary relief of dry, scratchy, burning, irritated eyes, which can be caused by excessive heat, air conditioning, reading, medications, or computer use. This special, non-irritating, preservative-free formula helps restore moisture to your eyes with the same healthy quality as natural tears.
but before using this consult your doctor first.