BY WALGREENS

New! Ideal for Ears, Nose & Face. Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB Protection. Fragrance Free. Very Water Resistant. Hypoallergenic This sunscreen is specially formulated to provide spot protection for sun-exposed areas like ears, nose, and face.  This high performance, water resistant sunscreen bonds to your skin on contact and won t run into the eye area and sting. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

• Does anyone else prefer this over sticky bottles of sunsc...4 Answers
Aurangel D.
Flushing, NY
Those sticks are good! I love the packaging, it’s really nice and easy to use, I have one in my purse and my sister too. I bought it at duane read, and also is available on eBay website. I recommend all the Walgreens sunscreen.
Jenna D.
I like to use this on my face, it's really not ideal for any other parts of the body. Sunscreen is no fun regardless but this is actually bearable. Even for an off brand, it protects the skin pretty well. It's affordable and I plan on buying it again.
Melissa D.
Marshall, TX
STAYED put..Felt a little greasy. But the protection was great!
For the price it was a good product. The packaging was easy to get into. It was gentle and didn't cause any break outs on the face. It met our expectation and I would buy again
Sara A.
The stick is super uncomfortable to use because it just feels like you're putting glue on your skin. I prefer either the spray or the lotion where you can tell it's actually spreading and staying on your skin. Not really my favorite type of sunscreen
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
THIS IS THE EASIERS SUNSCREEN TO APPLY, PROBABLY BECAUSE ITS A STICK AND NOT A LOTION. I LOVE IT, IT ESPECIALLY WORKS GREAT ON MY FACE I HATE WHEN I HAVE TO ALY SUNLOCK TO MY FACE BECAUSE I NEVER SEEM TO GET MY ENTIRE FACE.
Desiree W.
So I am not a fan of the sports stick for sun screen, i feel as though i never know if i have enough on, and i keep using a ton, and then i end up missing spots. for me this is not something that I use or would buy unless there is no other available sunscreen.
Gledys H.
easy to apply, long lasting, not greasy. I loved spending all day outside by the water and not coming away with a terrible burn. remember to reapply as directed.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
I wasn't a fan of the greasy texture on my skin, it doesn't smell great, and it also tends to fall off in chunks when applying. It helped protect my nose and cheeks, but was messy and I didn't want to use it again.
Anne L.
Lindon
I have never been a big fan of sunscreen to begin with, especially putting it on my face... :/ ewe!! But the stick format does make it a lot easier and it is great for kids faces too rather than the sprays.
Missy W.
Jacksonville, FL
Surprisingly it works very well for an off brand. I was pretty sceptical at first but tried it and like the way it feels, no all sticky or slimey. Great price too
Lindsay J.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does anyone else prefer this over sticky bottles of sunscreen? I like sprays also but was curious