Walgreens Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Miyah R.Walgreens Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Janie H.Walgreens Sport Sunscreen SPF 30 uploaded by Janie H.

BY WALGREENS

Broad Spectrum Water Resistant (80 Minutes) Uva/Uvb Protection Made In Usa see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "works great just like all the expensive brands but it costs less i used this this past summer and didnt get burned " in 1 review
  • "If you have sensitive skin I would just be careful." in 1 review
  • "This stuff is great, it works really well and the price is good." in 1 review
greidy p.
Agradable protector solar, no demasiado grasienta y no hace que tu piel se sienta bruto. Olor suave y gran precio. Muy comparable a la marca
Janie H.
I really Like this product because it really does work. It protects my skin from getting too sunburned and it is very light weight formula. I always make sure my family uses it too so their skin gets protected. I purchased mine at Walgreens and I would definitely keep purchasing it every time I need more of it. #Sunblock #SPF30 #Walgreens #Influenster #BeachBadge #SummerReady
Mayra V.
Valparaiso, IN
I used to sunburn a little bit when I was out in the sun for a while. However with this sunscreen I didn't get burned. Which is nice, I got this product at my local Walmart. I do recommend it to my family & friends:)
Karley A.
Katy, TX
This is one of my favorite sunscreens. It goes on so smooth and thin and lasts my whole time at the beach. A couple coats keeps my skin safe in the sun! You can get it at any retail store and be happy that you did.
Heather B.
Taylorsville, NC
I was surprised at how good it worked. My children are extremely fair skinned, and not once did they burn. They played outside all summer. I only applied one application on them. They have nice tans without the burns. I was very pleasantly surprised.
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I thought it was a good deal cause it was cheaper, but it gave me hives all over my arms and a rash and it was awful. If you have sensitive skin I would just be careful.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
Send this with my kids, the fact that it is Sport, means to me it resists washing off with sweat. The spf of 30 give them good protection! Great clean scent as well! Nice thick lotion.
Michele M.
Walgreens brand products are just as good as their name brand counter parts and for less money. It's great to see a store with quality store brands.
Sarah D.
This stuff is great, it works really well and the price is good. It smells like regular sunscreen if people don't like that they should find a different product.
Lexi l.
Philadelphia, PA
Nice sunscreen, not too greasy and doesn't make your skin feel gross. mild scent and great price. very comparable to the brand name.