BY WALGREENS

UVA/UVB protection. Very water & sweat resistant. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I like it becaue it is very light and not greasy." in 1 review
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
I have used this product back in the day when I stood for hours in the sun for marching band. It was effective and kept away most burns. The only problem I had with the product was its inability to take on sweat. It would come down and burn my eyes. (Like most generic brands). For a cheap on the go solution this is the stuff.
Danielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
Even though this is just generic sunscreen, it's pretty good. It's not sticky, dries quickly and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. I don't burn, so sunscreen is not a product I'm very picky about -- anything will do -- but I like this stuff well enough. It DOES smell like sunscreen, btw, but I love that smell!
Jasper P.
Orem , Ut
Works great for just laying around or if you are playing golf baseball soccer or swimming. Probably still need to apply it a few times throughout your day.
Jessica S.
Everett, WA
I like this but I feel like it's not as thin as everyone says. It felt kinda thick and greasy. It does work well though because it was so thick.
Joseph S.
Picayune, MS
This is a very good sunscreen. I like it becaue it is very light and not greasy. It is very inexpensive and I use this on my children too.
Kourt M.
This is a pretty average sunscreen in my opinion. I like that it's 30 spf but it does definitely smell like your average sunscreen.
Marina  D.
Tyler, TX
Was not a huge fan of the product in my case made skin greasy but then again I have oily skin to begin with. Good price.
Tanya L.
Baraboo, WI
I am a fan of this!! Just the right coverage but I was still able to get color without burning!
Diana V.
Townville, PA
Very good sunscreen ,easy to apply and easy to carry with you so you can reapply anywhere
Donna C.
Loved this!!! Worked great for us. Wasn't heavy or greasy. Stay on pretty good to.